About Defence Jobs in India
Defence Jobs in India has its own importance as they offer various excellent facilities, provide a reputed status that the reason for which Defence Jobs are more preferred. Defence Jobs is the best field for ones who are willing to serve the Nation and its rulers. There are three major part of Indian Defence System having various categories through which candidates can enter into Defence Jobs to serve the Mother Land.
The Ministry of Defence is totally involved in “Defence Jobs Recruitment” throughout the year. For Job opportunity in Indian Army, Recruitment Rally conducts every month at different states, cities and towns to fill various vacancies in Armed Forces.
List of Defence Jobs in India are mentioned below:
For Indian Navy
Recruitment through NDA
An Examination for National Defence Academy is conducted through UPSC for joining Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA. The candidates joining Indian Naval Academy have to complete 4 years B. Tech Course and after completion of their Bachelor Degree the respective candidates will be given an opportunity to join Executive and Technical Branches in National Defence Academy.
Indian Navy Sailor MER is held twice a year for the direct entry of unmarried men candidate only. Training is provided to selected candidates during their service duration so that they can handle highly sophisticated ships, aircraft and submarines as a sailor.
- Eligibility: Candidates having minimum 55% marks in Science and Math in Matric can apply for this job.
Indian Navy conducts “Indian Navy Dockyard Apprentices Recruitment” for the Unmarried Indian male candidates only. This job is posted twice in a year in the month of June and December. Selected candidates are sent to Mumbai, at Naval Dockyard School for initial training. Trained Sailors have to visit various locations in India.
- Eligibility: Candidates with Matric or equivalent in Science are preferred for this job.
This Job is especially for Diploma Holders carried out by Navy twice a year in the month of August and March for unmarried Indian male candidate with in the age of 18-22 years only. Applicant need to focus on propulsion described machinery, weapons and equipment. Selected candidates will be called for written and physical test as per accordance of notification.
- Eligibility: Diploma in Technical branch with minimum 50% marks.
Educational Branch, Law and Logistics Cadre Recruitment
- For Education Officers job one should be responsible for teaching various subjects of different branches of general education in Navy.
- Eligibility: Master Degree in Physics with 55%.
- For Law Officers job one should deal with all legal requirements of navy.
- Eligibility: Degree in Law with 55%.
- For Logistics Officer Job one should pay attention to technical aspects of the ship’s organization.
- Eligibility: Graduate in B.Tech or B.E.
For Indian Army
Recruitment for Indian Army JCO Catering: This recruitment held four times in a year for hiring JRO in Catering department through Junior Commissioned Officers Exam.
- Eligibility: Unmarried male candidates with age group of 21- 27 years are eligible.
Recruitment for Indian Army Havildar Education: For this recruitment Indian army conduct entrance exam four times in a year. Basic Requirements for this job are good communication skills, willingness to work and determination.
- Eligibility: Applicant must be a post graduate (B.A or B.Sc)
Recruitment for Soldier Tradesman GD: Indian Army has to deal with large number of arms and services. For this purpose General duties and specified duties job are made available by Indian Army for unmarried male and female candidates.
- Eligibility: Non- Matric candidates are eligible.
Recruitment for Soldiers Nursing Assistant: This job recruitment occurs four times in a year for nursing department for unmarried male and female candidates.
- Eligibility: Matric with math, English and biology subjects are eligible.
Recruitment for Soldiers Clerks: For this recruitment only unmarried male candidates are eligible and this is published four times in a year.
- Eligibility: Applicants having graduation degree in any field are eligible.
Indian Air Force
Recruitment for Airman Officers: Here applicants are required for the maintenance and testing of aircraft along with equipments. This job is posted twice a year
- Eligibility: Applicants must have first division with 70% percentage as per GATE score.
Recruitment for Commissioned Officers: Here applicants need to lead and manage duties. They are selected on the basis of IAF examination result.
- Eligibility: Applicant must be MBA with first or second class.
Recruitment for Women Pilot Trainees: This job is basically for the duration of 10-12 years. Only unmarried female candidates are required for this job also for ground duty and administrative purpose.
- Eligibility: Applicants must be Graduate with physics and math subjects at secondary level.
- Eligibility: Applicants for this jobs must be a graduate in any field.