With more than 390,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Oracle systems:
- Provide better performance, reliability, security, and flexibility
- Lower the cost and complexity of IT implementation and management
- Deliver greater productivity, agility, and better business intelligence
For customers needing modular solutions, Oracle’s open architecture and multiple operating-system options also give customers unmatched benefits from best-of-breed products in every layer of the stack, allowing them to build the best infrastructure for their enterprise.
Oracle continually applies good corporate governance principles. The composition and activities of the company’s Board of Directors, the approach to public disclosure, and the availability of ethics and business conduct resources for employees exemplifies the company’s commitment to good corporate governance practices.
Looking for a Career? Opportunities are plentiful at Oracle. Students should look for the dedicated portal for College Recruiting, or information on programs for Internships. A job and training program dedicated to Injured Veterans is also available. Oracle is a proud proponent of Diversity and Inclusion, and seeks to employ a Global Workforce.
What Are the Benefits of Working at Oracle?
- Build your network with the help and collaboration of 115,000 talented and highly motivated colleagues, and over 390,000 customers from around the globe.
- Build your personal brand, grow your career—and your opportunities—by maximizing Oracle’s vast resources, fast-paced environment, and unique culture.
- Grow your wallet by leveraging Oracle’s unparalleled portfolio and fully integrated solution stack to increase deal size and your success.
- Develop your talent and expertise through extensive professional development, training, and tools.
- Enjoy flexibility that allows you to balance your career and personal time.
Must have cleared all the subjects with no back-logs.
The eligibility for the specific Line of Business can be viewed in the Business-Wise Campus Hiring.
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on Register and submit your resume online. If you have already registered, click here to Login.
Recommended Browsers : Firefox 2.0 or higher/Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, Safari 3.0
To Apply for India positions, please Register to Resume Builder Application. Please DO NOT send your resume to email@example.com.