GBB Gujarat Biodiversity Board Recruitment
Government of Gujarat has established Gujarat Biodiversity Board (GBB) in the year 2006 .The Board’s main activity is to form Biodiversity Management Committees (BMCs) at the level of the local bodies of the State. The board is headed by a Chairman, who is an eminent person having knowledge and experience in sustainable management of Biodiversity.
RECRUITMENT BOARD DETAILS – Gujarat Biodiversity Board is recruiting Experts for the department of Botany, Zoology and Agronomology on temporary basis.
VACANCY DETAILS- The various vacancies in Gujarat Biodiversity Board and their related details are given below.
1) Total no. of Posts – 3
2) Name of the Post –
1. Expert Botanist – 1 Post
2. Expert Zoologist – 1 Post
3. Expert Agronomist – 1 Post
3) Age Limit: Candidates age must be less than 45 years.
4) Educational Qualification –
1. Candidates should posses M.Sc and Ph.D in Botany for Botanist, M.Sc and Ph.D in Zoology for Zoologist, M.Sc and Ph.D in Agronomy or other related fields in Agro.
2. Candidates must know to write and speak fluently English and Gujarati.
3.Candidate must have the sufficient knowledge of computers
5) Procedure to apply –
Interested and eligible candidates are need to download the application form from the website.The candidate should read all the instructions properly and then fill up the form.The form should be posted to the member secretary, B-wing, 5th Floor, Aranya Bhawan, Sector-10A, Gandhinagar-382010, Gujarat.
6) Basic Salary– INR 50,000 per month.
For any additional details about the organisation check out their official website- www.gsbb.in .