To study MBA, MCA in Gujarat one has to appear the common entrance exam that is GCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test). For MBA entrance exam, questions will be from quantitative ability, data interpretation, reasoning, verbal ability, reading comprehension & general knowledge. Students willing to pursue MBA from gujarat must go through the gcet mba exam syllabus given below as well as the gcet sample papers to prepare well for the exam. You can also download the syllabus whose link given below. There is no fixed syllabus for gcet mba exam. But generally the questions are asked from the following topics mentioned below :-
GCET MBA Exam Syllabus:-
The gcet mba exam syllabus will help the students to practice. The Gcet syllabus consists of the following:
- Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc) visit tutorial
- Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In-equations visit tutorial
- Quadratic and linear equations visit tutorial
- Algebra visit tutorial
- Profit & Loss visit tutorial
- Averages, Percentages, Partnership visit tutorial
- Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time visit tutorial
- Number system: HCF, LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean , Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS visit tutorial
- Mensuration, Allegation & Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns visit tutorial
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Set Theory, Venn Diagram visit tutorial
- Installment Payments, Partnership, Clocks
- Probability, Permutations & Combination visit tutorial
Gcet Reasoning:- The reasoning syllabus contains the following topics:
- Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc.
- Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences , identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements.
- Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding , Sequencing , identifying next number in series, etc.
General Knowledge (GCET MBA exam Syllabus)
- Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- Science, History, Geography, International organizations
- Important quotations
- Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc.
English (GCET MBA Exam syllabus)
- Comprehension of passage ( Poems can also come). visit tutorial
- Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms , Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), visit tutorial
- Sentence Correction, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word etc.
Click to download the PDF:-
You may also like to visit :-
Users can give their views in comment box so as to improve the article.