GMAT REGISTRATION & EXAMINATION SYLLABUS
GMAT REGISTRATION & EXAMINATION SYLLABUS –So now since you have decided to pull up your socks and gear up for GMAT test let me guide you on how you can register yourself for GMAT test.
Steps to register:
- The first step towards registering would be to visit the official website of GMAT (http://www.mba.com/india) .
- Once you have logged on to the website start filling up the information asked .
- Create your ID and Password for further engagements to this website.
- The next step to do will be paying the fees for the exam in your local currency via online mode as suitable for you.
- After completing these steps you can log in to the website with your id password and select the date and place of exam suitable for you.
EXAM PATTERN FOR GMAT
The exam pattern for GMAT consists of four different sections that would evaluate student’s academic abilities on various matters. The sections are –
- WRITING-The Analytical Writing section has one topic with 30 mins duration.
- REASONING-The Integrated Reasoning section has 12 questions to be answered with 30 mins.
- VERBAL -The Verbal section has 41 questions with 75 mins.
- QUANTITATIVE SKILLS-This section has 37 questions with 75 mins.
WHAT IS GMAT SCORE VALIDITY
The GMAT score is valid for Five years and can be reported for 10 years because scores beyond that cannot be seen or made available.
GMAT EXAM SYLLABUS 2018
ANALYTICAL WRITING ASSESSMENT– This is i the first section of the exam and it gets 30 mins to be completed by the student. Well this is an essay type section where the student need to answer an analysis of the given argument.
INTEGRATED REASONING- This section contains 12 questions of 4 different type –
- Multi source reasoning
- Interpretations of Graphics
- Analysis of Table
- Analysis in two parts
QUANTITATIVE SKILLS- This section includes various topics mentioned below-
ARITHMETIC-Multiple factors, Fractions, Number system & theory, fractions,decimals, percentages, power & roots, average, profit & loss, simple & compound interest, speed time & distance, ratio & proportion, sets, probability, mixtures & alligation.
ALGEBRA-Quadratic equations, permutation & combination, algebraic expressions, functions, arithmetic & geometric progression, exponents, inequalities & basic statistics
GEOMETRY- triangles, lines & angles, quadrilaterals, circles, rectangular solids & cylinders
VERBAL – This section contains 41 verbal questions that need to be answered in 75 mins .
The students are analysed for their reading and understanding of the written material ,correcting the errors.
RESULT OF GMAT
The students can avail their result as soon they finish their exams. They would get an option of rejecting or accepting it and can download the unofficial result .
DO LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW