WHAT IS GMAT AND WHY GMAT?
WHAT IS GMAT AND WHY GMAT-In this era of growing competition and students preparing hard and qualifying themselves each and everyday ,the list of such exams is also growing long day by day.
One such exam very common nowadays is GMAT that stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. This exam is meant for the graduate level students seeking admissions for management or business schools like MBA in good foreign universities and with high standard business schools in India.
This test is basically evaluating one’s analytical,writing, verbal and reading skills in English to seek admission into a business management institution. This exam requires a certain knowledge of grammar,algebra,geometry and maths. This exam does not requires any business knowledge nor it has do anything with intelligence.
The GMAC that is Graduate Management Admission Council is the organization responsible for organizing this exam . The main motive of GMAT exam is to test the writing and problem solving ability of a student along with data sufficiency,logic etc. that are required most in the business world.
This exam is known to be computer adaptive that means the type of questions you will face as a student will depend on the pattern of answer you give along with the time taken to answer.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU TAKE UP THIS EXAM?
A student can attempt for this exam upto 5 times a year with at least gap of 16 days between each time you take up.
- TOP GMAT COACHING CENTERS IN GHAZIABAD
- GMAT COACHING INSTITUTES IN CHANDIGARH
- TOP GMAT COACHING CENTERS IN EAST DELHI
- WHAT IS THE FORMAT OF GMAT EXAM?
- TOP GMAT COACHING CENTERS IN BANGALORE
- TOP GMAT COACHING INSTITUTE IN KOTA
WHAT GMAT OFFERS?
GMAT is a trademark for GMAC Graduate Management Admission Council .It offers more than 5,900 programs whereas around 2100 or maybe more than that universities accept GMAT score as their admission criteria including courses like MBA or Master of Finance or Master of Accountancy. Around the globe in almost 112 countries GMAT is recognised .
This test is considered important for many reasons like-
- This test helps the authorities understand and evaluate the academic abilities of the students seeking admission into a MBA school. The score of GMAT qualifies the students according to their ability with their score.Also a student with a low GMAT score states his lack of knowledge and ability to handle .
- Though there are other measures of evaluating a student seeking admission for a business school but that is not enough for GMAT as this test completely assesses the academic knowledge along with reasoning ability and analytical bent of mind of the student.
- Students preparing for this exam shows their mental dedication and seriousness to achieve their goals by cracking such difficult exams.
- For some students who do not have a strong academic score this test is also a chance for them to prove their skills required for a MBA program.
- This exam is also a way to prepare the student not just for the GMAT test but is also a preparation for the upcoming business school.
Do leave your valuable feedback and suggestions in the comments section below.