TSPSC | Syllabus | Eligibility Criteria| Pattern l Salary
Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country 8.8.2014.The Telangana State came into existence with effect from the appointed day i.e., 02.06.2014.Constitution of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Section 83(2) of the Andhra Pradesh Re-Organisation Act, 2014 (Central Act.6/2014) provides for constitution of a Public Service Commission in the Successor State of Telangana. Read detail info about TSPSC | Syllabus | Eligibility Criteria| Pattern l Salary
In this article I will share with you some very useful information about PSC . PSCAP or Public Service Commission of Telangana APPSC is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of Telangana.
The Head Office of the OPSC is located at the Hyderabad in Telangana.
Work and functions of TSPSC:-
One of the primary functions of the Commission is to select the best suitable candidates for various Government Posts in Telangana State.
The main function of the Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state of Telangana.
List of JOB Profiles are selected through TSPSC : –
- Deputy Collector
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Deputy Superintendent of Police Category-2
Above job profile salary is ( 29,760-80,930/-)
Municipal Commissioner Gr. III (Municipal Administration Sub service)
- Asst. Commercial Tax officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)
- Sub – Registrar Group II (Registration Sub Service)
- Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub service)
- Above job profile salary is ( Rs. 20,680-46,960/-)
TSPSC EXAM Eligibility Criteria:-
- Nationality: A Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 44 years as on as of first January current year.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
Prepration Be Done Without Coaching ?
This question is common to come in every student’s mind. Now daysy free option available on you tube and google But you know the correct answer to this question. If you have enough confidence than no need any coaching classes but if you want to some guidance and daily mentor ship then you will definitely go to coaching classes .
Official Website of TSPSC – https://tspsc.gov.in
Dear Aspirants Apart from above information IF you have any query related to RPSC please ask be frankly in comment box My Best wishes With YOU