HOW TO PREPARE FOR MAHARASHTRA BOARD CLASS 12TH IN 50 DAYS
PREPARE MAHARASHTRA BOARD CLASS 12TH IN 50 DAYS-The Maharashtra State Board for Secondary & Higher Secondary Education is the sole body responsible for conducting HSC examinations in Maharashtra with the help of its divisional boards situated around cities in the state. Around 14 lakh students sit for the HSC exams every year. The board has announced the dates for HSC exam that would commence from 21st February till 21st March 2018.
The HSC exams will be held in two shifts and also for the first time the Maharashtra Board has made the facility of downloading the admit cards from the official website. They also have come up with helpline number for further assistance.
Join with oureducation class 12th board exam Telegram group to discuss on problems and find answers to your queries
Since there is less than 2 months for the exams you definitely need to start your study plan with some guidance and tips to excel.
- Practise ,practise and practice . This is the only key mantra for success for any exam. You need to write down everything that you learn for better remembrance. In the 50 days time try to write down everytime you learn even though you forget have a glance once and again start writing. In this way you are more prepared for writing answers in exams and will not miss any question because of its description.
- You need to be confident while preparing for exams in less time and thus need to follow a study plan and not panic as that might waste your more time. Focus more on studies than anything and take proper rest and sleep. Again keep your study area organized as that will make you feel better .Prepare handy notes for last moment revisions and these notes keeps you in the sync of revisions. Group study is always recommended as it clears your doubts and makes you understand the topics better. TIPS TO EXCEL IN MAHARASHTRA BOARD EXAMS FOR 12TH
- Be sure about the timings dedicated to each subject along with its topics.Managing time is very crucial as you need to answers in time specially the elaborative ones.
- For English you will need to focus on the grammatical portions and refer to the board reference books. Practise writing more in english and also read english papers or watch english movies as that will help you improvise.
- Maharastra HSC Board Question Papers of English
- For Mathematics the sole thing to do is practise maths questions and solve them. Prepare a list of maths formulas and keep them handy. Do not forget to solve the maths questions in steps as each step carries marks .
- Solving previous years question papers is a must as it prepares you for the question format and you might find questions to be repeated.
- Mock tests helps you to analyze your progress level and evaluate your weak and strong points and thus you can focus more on the weaker areas and work on it.
- For physics also you need to make a list of all formulas and a list for all derivations that will actually help you cover the theory too. Definitions and concepts need practise and also learn the tough terms which can fetch you marks. You need to practise graphs and use diagrams to support answers.
- In chemistry focus more on organic and inorganic chemistry as they are equally important. Keep a list for all organic formulas and inorganic equations with molecular reactions. Practice proper diagrams with proper labeling from chapters like, ‘solid state’, ‘electron chemistry’, ‘principles of isolation of elements’. Revise structures of compounds and also a list of formula, chapter–wise, giving importance to symbols and SI units so that it becomes easy to revise.at the end moment. 12th chemistry important model question paper
- Biology subject is theoretical and descriptive thus it needs to be memorized and so you could use flash cards or tickets for revising definitions and names. Whereas for processes and sequences using flowcharts in answers is a good option.
- Preparing for Hindi subject is quite similar to English. Specially here you need to work on applications,essays and story portions as they are very scoring.
Join our Whatsapp group with 12th class for board exam discussion and find solutions to your queries
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.