Do you want to know how to crack NATA in just one month? If yes, then you have come to the right place. This is very important exam and needs dedication and proper preparation. Whether you join coaching classes for NATA preparation or not, you have to practice daily for at least 7 to 8 hours. There is lot to work on. You have to make your daily time table and subject wise preparation strategy to get good rank in this exam. This exam is associated with basic math, general English, architects and building. You have to try best books in order to prepare for it. There are so many coaching institutes that offer NATA entrance coaching classes for one month. You can join crash course to make things easier for you.
You have to stop believing in some myths in order to boost your confidence. Many students think that drawing well skill may work wonder when it comes to cracking this exam. This is a myth. Well, sketching good is important but it does not mean that if you sketch well, you can consider yourself as half the battle won. You should focus more on last time preparation. You can join coaching classes but remember you should do last time preparation at home. This is the best way to score good marks in NATA entrance exam.
Well, it depends from person to person. You can also take one day workshop on how to prepare for NATA exam in one month.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is held by the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture, New Delhi. It is an exam that is important for the students trying to get admission in architecture courses in the state level universities. It is a competitive entrance exam that will determine the students’ eligible for the graduate level architecture programs. The test has a duration of three hours with two parts;
- Papers Based Drawing Test
- Online Aesthetic Sensitivity Test (Computer based)
Preparation for NATA
Students with the basic interest towards architecture can prepare for the exam with ease. Students with imaginative mind along with drawing passion can prepare for the NATA in one month by following the steps;
- Know the syllabus for NATA and give equal attention to each topic. The NATA comprises of three topics drawing, math, and aptitude. The weak section needs extra preparation to gain strength on the topic.
- Prepare a study plan and follow it religiously. It is also important to pay attention to topics that have higher significance.
- Revision is required to improve the confidence and morale of students. So, students need to prepare the previous year’s question papers. It will help in practicing better that will overcome the fear.
Above the steps will ensure that students can get good marks in the NATA exams.
This is all about the information that helps you get yourself prepared for the exam. Hope you like the guide, do comment if you have any query regarding NATA entrance exam and its preparation.