The research is all about How to prepare for UPESEAT 2015.
UPESEAT is test directed by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies for admissions to the designing projects at the college. Competitors may apply online or offine for UPESEAT 2015. Applicants must meet qualification criteria before applying to UPESEAT 2015. Hopefuls may get each subtle element of UPESEAT 2015 including application structure, exam design, qualification criteria, imperative dates, advising and other vital occasions.
A year ago, UPESEAT Exam was held in 39 urban communities crosswise over India. Around 29,000 hopefuls showed up for the placement test for admissions to around 1600 seats.
UPESEAT is Common Entrance Test led by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies for admissions to degree programs in Engineering.
UPESEAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
1. Confirmation through UPESEAT 2015 (80% seats)
2. Applicants need to have gone in 10+2 from a perceived board with no less than 60% of aggregate imprints.
4. Confirmation through Board Merit/JEE (20% seats)
1. Hopefuls ought to have gone in 10+2 from a perceived board with no less than 80% imprints.
2. Applicants need to have acquired a total of no less than 80% imprints in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
4. Applicants need to have gone in 10+2 from a perceived board with no less than 60% of aggregate imprints.
5. Applicants need to have gone in 10+2 from a perceived board with a total of no less than 60% imprints in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The hopefuls must be conceived on or after October 01, 1993.
UPESEAT 2015 Selection Procedure
The determination strategy is taking into account score of the hopeful in UPESEAT 2015 took after by focal guiding or Centralized Counseling through Merit rank for Non Exam Category.
UPESEAT 2015 Paper Pattern
The exam will have five Sections
Material science: 50 inquiries
Science: 50 inquiries
Maths: 50 inquiries
English Language Comprehension: 30 inquiries
Current Affairs Awareness: 20 inquiries
Total : 200 inquiries
Exam Duration: 3 hours
UPESEAT 2015 Application process
Online: Candidates can apply online on the UPES Website and will need to transmit application expenses utilizing Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking
Disconnected from the net: Candidates may buy outline and application structure from the assigned confirmations focuses in Ahmedabad/ Chandigarh/ Cochin/ Coimbatore/ Delhi/ Dehradun/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Mumbai.
The filled structure alongside the application charge ought to achieve the workplace before May 3, 2015.
UPESEAT 2015 Application Fees:
Rs.1750 in real money for Offline mode and Rs.1850 for paying online or as Demand Draft (DD)
Last date for receipt of utilization UPESEAT 2015: May 3, 2015
UPESEAT 2015 Admit Card Download: May 10, 2015
UPESEAT 2015: May 16, 2015
UPESEAT 2015 Result: Second week of June 2015