IBS Hyderabad is ICFAI Business School, a part of ICFAI foundation for higher education. It was established in the year 1985 and is counted among the India’s best business school. In the 2012 survey by Hindustan Times it was ranked as number 12 and is been given a rate of A** by CRISIL. IBS Hyderabad is among the first three B-Schools from South Asia to be SAQS accredited by AMDISA.
IBS is impressively recognized in the business industry and as well in the academic era. Consistently ranked as one of the best colleges for business studies in India, IBS aims in providing very high quality education and a great learning experience, very adaptive and growing environment with its splendid facilities.The mission of IBS is to develop such business professionals so that they can better contribute towards the society.
COURSES OFFERED BY IBS HYDERABAD AND ITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
1. MBA Program.
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course can also apply, provided they complete their graduation before May month in the year they are applying.
- They must have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
2. Ph.D (Full Time)
- Post Graduation in Management with 60% and above marks
- Graduation with 50% and above marks and a professional qualification like CFA/CA/CWA/CS. (Any one)
3. Ph.D (Part Time)
- Post graduation in Management with 60% and above marks
- Graduation with 50% and above marks and a professional qualification like CFA/CA/CWA/CS. (Any of the above 2)
- Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with an aggregate 55% and above (any discipline) in English Medium.
- The fee for the 2 year MBA program is Rs. 6.00 Lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the 4 year Ph.D. program (Full-time) is Rs. 1.30 Lakhs per annum. Full-time Ph.D students have to pay only 40,000 as admission fee. They have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 60,000 per semester for 8 semesters, subject to academic actitivites. Hostel expenses are charged separately.
- The fee for the 4 year Ph.D program (Part-time) is Rs. 1.20 Lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the 3 year BBA program is Rs. 5.04 Lakhs.
Student are expected to have their own laptops. No charges for laptop is considered.
Several banks including State Bank of India, Andhra Bank, Syndicate Bank, Punjab National Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental bank of Commerce, Bank of Maharashtra, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, HDFC Bank, etc., provide educational loans to the candidates selected for the Programs conducted by IBS, Hyderabad.
Candidates should have valid IBSAT score or GMAT score or CAT score are also valid. IBSAT is an online aptitude test of a duration of 2 hours. Extra weightage is given to students who excel in sports and extra-curricular activities. For details of admission procedure and application refer to www.ibsat.org.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can fill the application form which is available on the following link- www.icfaiuniversity.in/
CAMPUS AND FACILITIES:
IBS has widespread, lush green campus over 90 acres of area with enormous well equipped facilities. Well maintained class rooms with one the best faculties for all the departments, laboratories with latest technologies, huge collection of books, magazines, journals and study materials related to business management and subjects related to it in a well-stocked library.
Hostel accommodation is also available with hygienic dining facilities. Very high speed internet facility for student’s, communities and clubs are there to enhance their qualities being business professionals which gives an exposure to their lives and living.Consistent seminars, guest lectures, cultural events foster the students to get a practical learning experience in making business management a part of their life.
IBS provides the best placements to their students in the business world. It has best companies for recruitment in their campus and believes in producing the best business professionals in India. A list of few companies is given below which collaborates with IBS in the recruitment drive.
Top Recruiting Companies in IBS:
- Air World Wide
- Avery Denison
- Bajaj Allianz
- Allianz Life
- Beroe Inc.
- HCL Comnet
- HCL Infosystem
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Orient Cement
- Pokarna Granites
- Radio City
- SBI Life Insurance
- Taj Hotels
- Tally Solutions
- Tata AIG Life
- IDBI Bank
- Tata Motors
- Tata Technologies
Detailed contact of IBS :
Website: – www.ibshyderabad.org
1. IBS Hyderabad
Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road
Board Lines: 08417 – 236660-65
2. The Admissions Officer
The ICFAI University Group
#65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
3. MBA Admissions :
IBS Admission Office
Plot no 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta
Hyderabad – 500 082
Phone: + 91-40-2344 0963
E-mail : email@example.com
Have any Query ? Please leave a comment.