Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Reruitments
Job Description: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has been notified the recruitment process for the post of Research Associate. The recruitment process is basically done for the vacant posts in Kolkata.
Total Vacancies: 1 posts.
Vacancy Code: 3081301, IICB Recruitment.
Qualification: Candidate must have the P.HD degree in Life Science. If anyone have experience in working field, they will obviously deserve an advantage.
Age limit: Candidates age must ranges from 28 to 35 years. SC/ST/PH candidates will get a relaxation of 5 years in their age limit. Candidates quota can only be accepted if they have the government recognized certificates.
- Candidates need to appear in the written test those who are eligible for the vacancies.
- Those who clear the 1st round, they are called for an interview round.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are hereby said to send their CVs at the: IICB, Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata.
- Need to attach all the photo copies of the educational certificates.
- Candidates can appear directly at the 1st round if they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- At the 2nd round, candidates those who qualify in the 1st round, must bring their ID proof along with their proper Application number.
- Application number will be generated at the time of 1st round of the selection process.
- Details available at: http://www.career.iicb.res.in/index.php
Pay Scale: As per group A government scale.