INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION (I.B.P.S.)
COMMON WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICER (2013)
CWE PO (2013)
IBPS is a major body in India that is successfully for providing solutions to the banking industry and helping them to recruit for various posts by conducting a common test as well as common interview.
Governing Body- The governing body that regulates the IBPS consists of nominees from the Reserve Bank of India, Ministry of Finance, Government of India and NIBS (National Institute of Bank Management). Presently, Mr. K.R. Kamath is the Chairman of IBPS.
IBPS is announcing the CWE PO – 2013 to be conducted all over India for the various posts of Probationary Officer for the number of Nationalized Banks. The list includes PNB, Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank and various others. (For more details please visit our website www.ibps.in).
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate’s age must not be more than 27 years as on 1-07-2013.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree from any University approved by the UGC.
Syllabus for Examination-
|General Awareness, Marketing and Banking|
Method for Applying-
- Candidates have to apply only by ONLINE mode. They can apply through our website www.ibps.in on or before 20-04-2013.
- The fees however may be submitted by either Online Mode or by Offline Mode.
- The Last date for Submitting the Fees is 20-04-2013 (ONLINE) and 22-04-2013 (OFFLINE).
- For offline mode candidates have to download fees chalan and submit the fees in the respected bank.
Date of Examination –
The mode of examination is ONLNE and the DATE of Examination is 26th of May, 2013 (SUNDAY) from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
(For further details please refer to our website www.ibps.in)