Bharat Petroleum Corporation limited (BPCL) is an Indian oil and gas company. The main production of the company is of oil and gas . It is a government company head quartered in Mumbai. In 2012 BPCL is ranked as 225th in the fortune global 500 ranking of world’s biggest corporations. From 1976 BPCL has taken a rapid growth in aspect of oil and gas. Bharat Petroleum Corporation limited is considered as the leading company in petroleum and gas in the public sector.
Candidates can apply online or as well as manually for Bharat Petroleum Corporation limited for the vacancy available.
Placement Criteria of Bharat Petroleum :
Educational Criteria :
- Candidate must have done diploma or engineering in chemical/mechanical/electrical/Electronics & instrumentation technology with at least 60% marks throughout.
- Candidate should not have any backlog or any reappear.
- Candidate should have done a full time course in a particula streams.
Age limit :
- Candidate age should not be more than 30 years of age as on 1st march 2013.
- SC/ST/OBC/ EX – Service men will be given relaxation as per the government rules and regulation.
The selection process of candidates in Bharat Petroleum Corporation limited depends upon the performance of the candidate in various rounds like written round, medical and interview round.
Written round : This round will be an online round. In this round the candidate will be given multiple choice question depend on various streams like chemical, mechanical, electrical. There will be negative marking of ¼ for every question that will be wrong. Those candidates who are selected in this round will undergo the further rounds of placement process of BPCL.
Medical round : In this round the candidate will be going through the medical checkups like eye side test, blood pressure, and many other test .In this candidate will be judge on the candidate medical prospectus that any candidate should not have any kind of allergy. The candidates those who will be selected from this round will further undergo for the last round of placement process of BPCL.
Interview round : In this round the candidate will judge on the basis of technical knowledge, confidence, body language and communication skills .In this round the candidate will have face to face interaction with the HR and will be judge on the above mentioned factors.
You may also like to visit :
- Placement criteria of GHCL Limited.
- Placement criteria of AMTEK India Limited
- Placement criteria of ALSTOM Limited
- Placement Criteria for TRENT Ltd