placement criteria for cts
Placement Criteria & Recruitment procedure of Cognizant Technology Solution:- Cognizant Technology Solutions commonly known as CTS is an American multinational provider of custom information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) service that helps clients bring the future of work to life-today-in a business environment i.e bring transformed by accelerating visualization , globalization & shift toward cloud technologies. CTS is mainly based in Hamburg , Germany, with a focus on manufacturing and logistics, energy and utilities and financial services .The acquisition strengthens Cognizant’s presence in Europe, giving it a bigger footprint in Germany and Switzerland. placement criteria for cts defines as-
Eligibility Criteria to be placed in CTS as a Freshers:-
The eligibility criteria for CTS can be broadly classified into 2 categories:
1. Information Technology Dept.(IT division)–
i. For applying candidates need to be completed their graduate degree or post graduate degree from a reputed university in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc (CSE/IT/Software Engineering) or B.SC,B.C.A,M.Sc(expect computer science/IT).
ii. Candidates should have at least 60% aggregate marks in throughout their academic career which means atleast 60% in 10th, 60% in 10+2th and 60% in their graduation & post graduation.
iii. There is no backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination.Correspondence and part-time course are not eligible to apply for this examination.
iv. Excellent technical skills in technical subjects like JAVA,.DOT NET,DBMS,ORACLE,C and C++.
v. Candidates should not have more than 2 year gap in their academic career.
vi. Candidates must have good interpersonal,analytical and Communication skills.
vii. Not involve in any ragging activity in the past.
2. Consulting and business process outsourcing dept.(BPO division)-
i. Applying candidates must have completed their graduation degree in B.A/B.Sc ( Computer Science , IT ,Electronics ,Mathematics ,Hotel Management).
ii. The candidates should have at least 60% aggregate marks in throughout their academic career which means atleast 60% in 10th, 60% in 10+2th and 60% in their graduation.
iii. Candidates must have good Verbal & excellent Communication Skills.
iv. Candidates must have willings to work in any shifts including night shifts.
Recruitment Procedure of CTS:-
CTS selection procedure consists 4 rounds following-
1. Written Aptitude Test –No. of questions: 70 ,Time limit: 70 minutes , No negative marking , Sectional cut off.
Written Test consists following section-
- Logical Reasoning-20 Nos.
- Quantitative Ability-25 Nos.
- Verbal Aptitude-25 Nos.
2. Group Discussion – A topic will be given and you have to discuss about it with your group members for 15 -20 min.
3. Technical Round – In Technical round they basically ask from your B.Tech projet and some logic about JAVA,.DOT NET,DBMS,ORACLE,C and C++.
4. HR Interview – It is very easy round. Here they will check your communication skill and your confidence. Here they will ask about yourself, your weakness, your strengths etc.
« Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Philips Placement Papers and Criteria »
Tell us Your Queries, Suggestions and Feedback