PLACEMENT CRITERIA FOR LARSEN AND TURBO INFOTECH
The parent company of Larsen and Turbo Infotech is Larsen and Turbo Limited which is a technology driven engineering, and construction company. L&T infotech is a IT based company founded in 1997 and headquartered in Mumbai, which help its clients to maximize their value on IT spend. The key strength of L7T info. Is that they try to train and retain the best possible talent. The main vision of this company is to be a globally best company in delivering high value to the customers and also enhancing the workplace for the staff employed. They mainly focus on four core values which are Innovativeness, Dependence, Agility and Integrity.
L&T is one of the immensely growing firm and is ranked on 11th position bi Nasscom and has been among the top ten companies for software. It has also developed successful alliances with top leading IT companies like HP, IBM, Sun Micro systems etc.
Recruitment Test– The selection process consists of mainly three rounds:
I. Written test
III. HR Interview
The written test consists of 90 questions and time limit is 90 minutes. Written test consists of three sections which are:
Quantitative Aptitude has 30 Questions which includes: Practice online
- I. Age
- II. Percentages
- III. Calendar
- IV. Clock
- V. Number series
- VI. Take odd one out
Reasoning include 30 questions including topics like:
- I. Mirror image
- II. Puzzle solving
- III. Logical reasoning
Verbal ability contains 30 questions which include:
- I. Synonyms and Antonyms
- II. Comprehension
- III. Essay writing
- IV. Sentence making
- Group discussion is the biggest elimination round in the recruitment process. In group discussion you would be judged on the basis of four points:
I. Content Best GD topics
III. Team spirit
Group discussion is the elimination round which would consists of some general topics and current affairs. Some GD topics are given here for practice:
- Can women be better managers
- Role of media in development
- Black vs white
- Fixing in cricket matches
- Rural development in India
- Fdi in retail boon or bane
- Corruption in the society
- Rising crimes in India who is responsible?
Technical and HR interview Questions would be like:
- Introduce yourself briefly?
- Tell us about your projects?
- What are your hobbies?
- Something related to programming?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- why do you want to work for this company?
- what is your objective?
- tell us about your family
- will your family be comfortable in you going abroad?