Current Openings: Placement Criteria for wheels India
Date Posted : 27 May 2013
- R & D : Managers / Sr. Managers
- Tool Design – Asst Manager / Deputy Manager
- Mechanical Maintenance- Asst Manager / Deputy Manager
Placement Criteria for Wheels India
R & D : Managers / Sr. Managers:
Qualification : BE / ME in Mech / Production / Automobile Engg
Experience : Min 12 Yersa in auto components or vehicle manufacturing industry.
Tool Design – Asst Manager / Deputy Manager
Qualification : Diploma or Post Diploma in DME / Tools Engg
Experience : Min 15 Years in Tool design
Software Knowledge : Unigraphics and AutoCAD ,NX5 are preferred.
Mechanical Maintenance- Asst Manager / Deputy Manager
Qualification : B.E in DME
Experience : min 15 years mechanical maintenance in a heavy engineering or automobile industry
Skills Required : Hands on experience in mechanical maintenance as well as supervision of workmen essential
Branches Allowed: B.E/B.tech civil
Eligibility Criteria: BE in Civil Engineering with no history of year back and should have min 70% agreegate in SSLC / HSC & BE. degree.
Interview Process : Placement Criteria for wheels India
There is no Interview process only based on the experience and the first 3 month is the testing period. Within these three months they will check your
- Your Strength
- Your Attitude
if you are flexible with these cases you are permanently appointed
Wheels India Ltd is a group company of the TVS Group, Which was started in the 1960 to manufacture wheels for automobiles. Now, Wheels India has grown as a India’ leading manufacturer of steel wheels for
- passenger cars
- utility vehicles
- agricultural tractors and
- construction equipment in India.
The company already supplied 2/3rd of the domestic market requirement and had exported 18% of the turnover to
- North America
- Asia Pacific and
- South Africa.
The company also has a technical & financial collaboration with the group named Titan Europe
Wheels India Ltd designs and manufactures wheels for the specific requirements of the customer. Wheels
India’s activities are driven by the following objectives:
- Maintain leadership in the domestic market then anyone else in India and presence in export markets also.
- Satisfaction of customer is ensured through timely delivery of products with quality and services at competitive prices.
- Continuously gives improved & innovative product design process technology and work environment to offer better products.
Similar Search results