PLACEMENT GUIDELINES OF GOODRICH
PLACEMENT GUIDELINES OF GOODRICH
Goodrich is the global corporation headquartered at Charlotte, North Carolina, USA ,which provides the services to the aircraft and engine manufacturer of all over the world. The major products include landing gears, sensors and the safety products are used in almost every aircraft. Their major key markets are helicopters, defence equipments and business aircrafts.Goodrich is a fortune 500 company. The main values of Goodrich are Customer centric behaviour, Team spirit, openness and accountability.
Goodrich employs about 27,000 people worldwide who are best among all.
Goodrich’s hiring process includes:
Number of Questions asked :60
i)Aptitude -30 Questions
ii)Technical :30 question
Time allotted- 60 minutes
b)Group Discussion : There is a group of 8-10 candidates who are given a specific topic or a situation to analyse and discuss on it for the given time. Some times the group are given with case study and asked to find the solutions for it.
The panel of two or three people would observe the group and measure its performance.
Some points on which the group is marked include:
- Team work
- Ability to reason
- Leadership quality
- Initiative taking
- Creativity in thinking
Previously asked GD Topics
- Is cricket responsible for lack of interest in other games
- Happiness is gained from health or wealth?
- Can women be good managers then men
- BRAIN DRAIN…
- Remixing the song is right or wrong?
- Are Joint families good?
- Should group discussion be part of placement drives.
- Euthanasia ( mercy killing ) – right or wrong
- Foreign culture is destroying our culture
- Increasing divorse rate is the reason of women empowerment.
- Should there be trade relations between India and Pakistan
- Social media is a boon or bane
- Can cricket be introduced as a new national game for India
- Can India reorganize itself with smaller states
- Reservation is required or not
- Is India still practising Brain Drain
- Television and movies are a waste of time
- Cricket responsible for present condition of indian hockey
- Valentine day is a drawback to Indian culture
- Is India -US relation good or bad for the country
- Can success be only achieved through education
c)Technical and HR Interview
Few questions asked in interview include
- Basis of Technical side
- HR as usual questions
- About yourself
- Your Project
- Your short term and long term goals
- Your strengths and weaknesses
- Your family background
- Your past experience in this field
- where do you see yourself five years from now
All The Best u guys Do Well…….
Tell us Your Queries, Suggestions and Feedback
6 Responses to PLACEMENT GUIDELINES OF GOODRICH
« Top Commerce Colleges in Karnataka Top MBA colleges in Meghalaya »
The Goodrich Corporation formerly the B.F. Goodrich Company, was an American aerospace manufacturing company based in Charlotte, North Carolina.placement criteria is given here.
A very informative post coud be useful for the students who are undergoing palcements training programme. This could be very useful to them.
Goodrich is one of the best company. this article gives the interview process in detail. this is really helpful.
Goodrich’s hiring process is very much good. The number of questions and time allotted to those is perfectly suitable. Students with good knowledge can get placed.
GoodRich is one of the company that provides better opportunities to the candidates and they are awaiting for high talents….
Goodrich is one of the leading MNC in world, this article consists of all the placement process of Goodrich. It’s very helpful.