UP BOARD CLASS 10TH PREPARATION IN 30 DAYS
UP BOARD CLASS 10TH PREPARATION IN 30 DAYS-Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad has announced the time table for boards exams for 10th and 12th standard ,2018. The UP board exams for both 10th and 12th this year would commence from 6th February . This state board is considered to be the largest school level exam conducting body with around 60 lakhs students per year. The class 10th board exams would end by 10th march 2018.
Since its less than 30 days I am sure all UP board students for 10th are getting nervous day by day as exam approaches. The stress keeps on raising and is seen more so in the exam centers whereas the stress makes you forget everything else.
But let me share with you quick ways of preparation in less than 30 days. Though this does not sounds easy and requires hard work,dedication and your devotion as well as this is a tough challenge .
- While going through the syllabus do mark the important topics first. And remember to solve them at last.
- Try making short notes from chapters as they help you in revision work .List out all important points and diagrams as well.
- If you start solving previous years questions papers it will definitely boost up your confidence level more. You would easily understand the type of questions you might need to face .
- Never ever try to mug up things instead try to understand topics with the help of your colleagues as that would help you to write answers in different ways.
- Always divide your time with all subjects which means you need to allot a particular time to a particular subject .
- Every week keep revising last week’s study plan so as to remain in the study flow.
- All this looks quite simple but carrying out is quite tough. You will need to follow the daily routine strictly as the time is very less and you can’t afford to miss a single day.
- You will be required to focus on the basics of maths and science.
- Work hard on your handwriting for theoretical subjects for scoring better.
- Focus more on scoring subjects like maths ,science and keep practising more and more.
- Always keep in mind the time management and attempt paper with proper timing for each subject.
- Always take proper rest and sleep to feel relaxed and refreshed.
- Take up mock tests in between to evaluate your progress and the level of preparation you have made.
- If possible take out time for group study and choose such a group which is quite serious regarding revision and practice.
- Try to figure out how much time each subject will require according to your consistency.
- You will need to make a daily,weekly time table for proper distribution of subjects and time for each.
- The last 30 days is all about studying and revision of important topics from each subject and how to deal with the challenge of preparation in just a month.
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.