PREPARE JHARKHAND INTERMEDIATE EXAM 50 DAYS
PREPARE JHARKHAND INTERMEDIATE EXAM 50 DAYS-Jharkhand Academic Council(JAC) is the body responsible for organizing the Secondary Intermediate , Sanskrit and Madrasa in the state of Jharkhand. This body was founded by the HRD department of Jharkhand way back in 2007. The JAC has officially announced the exam dates for Intermediate exams 2018 and its less than two months to go that is from 8th march to 27th march 2018. You can check the exam time table for Intermediate or Higher Secondary Exams 2018 on their official website. The Intermediate exam time table for 2018.
They have also provided to the students for 12th standard model test papers for 2018 as well for better preparation. Model test papers for 2018 Intermediate exam. Students can check their results on their website after the exams get over as soon they are announced. For checking results .The board will also conduct the practical exams in the February month between 14th Feb to 27th Feb. The written exams will be held in two shifts. For mock tests .
Prepare Jharkhand Intermediate Exam 50 days
As soon as the exam date has been announced students have already started planning to study for the exams but must be confused as where to start from so to guide you ahead for the preparation :-JCECE Details
- Since you now know the date for the exam it is the time now to prepare strategy before you face the exams. As I always advice planned strategy can actually create magic for you and give you the desired result you want. Hence for the next 50 days create a study plan that will bring out the best in you. Top Civil Services Coaching in Jharkhand
- Go through the entire syllabus before thoroughly for each subject and decide as which subject will require more of time and plan accordingly. Try to distribute your time evenly for all subjects so that no subject remains untouched . Schools in Lohardaga – Jharkhand
- Specially for maths and physics or chemistry try to maintain a separate list of formulas and equations for quick revision work . Schools in Lohardaga – Jharkhand
- Always prepare notes while preparing for exams as these handwritten notes will help you in remembering lessons in a better way. These notes also remain handy for revisions.
- The best tried formula for success is to practice more and more of sample test papers or previous years question papers .It will keep you in the practice of writing with speed and accuracy according to exam time duration. List of Top Engineering Colleges in Jharkhand
- No other shortcut or trick can ever replace the effect of continuous revisions. Yes it is the only key to excel in exams with flying colors. Automobile Engineering Colleges and Institutes in Ranchi –
- Of course you need to be in good health and fit and stop taking too much of stress as that will only add to your problems. So eat healthy and remain fit for a wonderful exam time as it should not be something to be feared of but to be faced. Jharkhand public service commission (jpsc) civil judge … –
Join our Whatsapp group with 12th class for board exam discussion and find solutions to your queries
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.