How to prepare for Madhya Pradesh Board class 12th in 50 days?
Prepare for Madhya Pradesh Board class 12th in 50 days
Prepare Madhya Pradesh Board class 12th 50 days–Madhya Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) is the authority responsible for organizing MP Board exams for class 10th and 12th. The board is working towards accomplishing its main motive of providing better education in the state .Approximately every year around 7 lakhs students appear for the 12th board exams ..MP Board recommends books published by M.P Text Book Corporation for use in schools and also the syllabus for CBSE and MP board is quite similar .For 2018 the board has announced the exam time schedule for class 12th which would start from 1st march till 3rd April 2018. Official Website for MP Board
Students can also check their results online after the exams and results are announced.
Join with oureducation class 12th board exam Telegram group to discuss on problems and find answers to your queries
Since for the exam less than two months are left hence preparation in such short span of time seems quite difficult and challenging. So to help you students to deal with it we would like to suggest you some useful preparation tips to excel with good marks:-Question papers of previous year
Prepare Madhya Pradesh Board class 12th 50 days
- Know the entire syllabus for all the subjects well and thus prepare a study plan according to the time left for the exams. 50 days though is very less time for board preparation and must be taken up as a challenge .
- Plan out your study schedule such that you could devote time to each subject uniformly and not a single topics gets missed. The study plan should be followed strictly as the time is very less .Prepare a study plan divided into daily and weekly revision plans as it will help you assess the preparation level.
- Making notes while studying is a very important habit that you need to follow religiously for boards exams. This notes remains handy for end moment quick revisions and you can keep on looking it for end number of times. Download MP Board Model Paper Class 12th and Important Question
- Keep in track of the official website for board for any updates or changes. MP Board Class 12 Maths Sample Paper
- Do lay your hands on at least last 10 years question papers as that is the best way of preparation for any board exams and it helps you to understand the question format and variations you might face. While solving mock papers evaluates your progress level of preparation . BOARD SAMPLE PAPERS.
- Time management is another important factor you need to consider for board exams as generally the board exams are quite descriptive and you need to complete the exam on time.
- Since its just 50 days hence you need to follow a short smart way of preparation without wasting any time . Focus more on the weaker sections and then move on to the strong points as that might more time. Start first with topics that have remain untouched and complete it .
- The board offers previous years question samples,mock tests with reference books that you can easily find on their official website.
Join our Whatsapp group with 12th class for board exam discussion and find solutions to your queries
Followed are the model question papers for MP Board class 12th-Prepare Madhya Pradesh Board class 12 in 50 days
- Maths Model Question Paper Class 12th MP Board
- Model Question Paper Class 12th MP Board Physics
- Chemistry MP Board Bhopal 12th Model Paper
- Biology MP Board Model Paper Class 12th
- English Model Paper of Class 12 MP Board
Related Links for MP Board –
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.