HOW TO PREPARE FOR TAMIL NADU HSC EXAMS IN 50 DAYS?
PREPARE FOR TAMIL NADU HSC EXAMS IN 50 DAYS
PREPARE FOR TAMIL NADU HSC EXAMS IN 50 DAYS-The Department of Government Examination (DGE TN) is the authority responsible for organizing secondary and higher secondary examinations for Tamil Nadu Board. Students appearing for the Higher Secondary exams were eagerly waiting for the exam time table which has been officially declared and available on their official website. Official website for Tamil Nadu HSC Exams
The exams would be commencing from 1st march and continued till 6th april 2018.So students gear up as you have less than 2 months for preparation and utilizing your time in the right manner would be a challenge . You can check out HSC exams previous years question papers also for better practice .Tamil Nadu previous year HSC question papers.
Though we understand that preparation for the higher secondary exams can be stressful but if you follow proper guidelines then this will not remain as a tough nut to crack. So here in this article I am sharing certain useful preparation tricks for you to follow and be exam ready in 50 days:- Tamil Nadu Board Previous Years English Paper
- The first and the foremost thing to do is to prepare a study plan for all subjects individually along with its topics. A proper study schedule will always help you in preparing in the right direction and cover all subjects without missing any topics. But yes make such a study plan that you will follow religiously .
- Confidence is again what you will be needing for almost all the exams because it helps you win half the battle. Always think positive and have confidence of excelling in the exam. MEDICAL COLLEGES IN TAMIL NADU WITH DETAILS.
- While preparing for exams, time management is another thing to be considered . Finishing exams on time require you to practice the sample papers and giving mock tests within the time limit . The time you are preparing for the exams dedicate a particular deadline for each subject .
- As the time is less for preparation hence you will also need time for revision at the end. So plan out your studies such that you also find ample time for revision . TOP IIT COACHING INSTITUTES IN ERODE, TAMIL NADU
- While solving question papers and giving mock tests it will figure out your weak sections hence focus more on those areas and find ways to improve on it. On the other side work strongly on the stronger sections.
- Jotting down notes while studying is another important thing to do. Make note of all important points to be remembered and also keep highlighting the points for quick revisions. Prepare a separate list for all mathematical formulas and separate list for science formulas and equations.
- Absolutely avoid studying any new topic at the end time as it will only create more confusion and make it more difficult for you to prepare. TOP MANAGEMENT COLLEGES IN TIRUCHENGODE, TAMIL NADU
- Always follow books prescribed by the state board rather than looking books by other publishers as that might create confusion hence to avoid it follow reference books as advised by the state board.
- Every subject for all the three streams in higher secondary requires preparation accordingly. For the Science you need to concentrate more on the diagrams, theorems, equations,chemical compounds, definitions ,mathematics calculations, formulas, reactions fundamental concepts, whereas for Commerce you need to focus on economic theory,calculations,diagrams ,important definitions and formulas,statements of accounts, explanations and narrations in accountancy, and arts or humanities. Various Board Sample Paper including CBSE
- Another important thing to do is get off from all your social media accounts temporarily as it will only act as obstructions and may affect your concentration level in today’s growing internet world.TOP 10 ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN TAMIL NADU
Join our Whatsapp group with 12th class for board exam discussion and find solutions to your queries
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.