Accenture, established in 1989 is a multinational management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. The headquarter is in Dublin, Republic of Ireland. It is the world’s largest consulting firm measured by revenues and is a constituent of the Fortune Global 500 list. Accenture used to visit different graduate colleges across the country for the recruitment of different post. In this section we will provide the details of entire recruitment process of Accenture along with the Accenture test papers too. Still if it contains any error please do let us know. Any type of suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Recruitment Process of Accenture
Accenture selection procedure consists 4 rounds following.
- Written Test
• Aptitude Test
• 55 Questions , Total Time : 60 minutes
• Quantative : 20 Questions
• Reasonal/Analytics : 15 Questions
• Verbal English : 20 Questions
• No negative marking, Sectional cut off.
• Essay Round : Time limit -15 mins, Word limit- None, Topic- Current affairs.
- Accenture Sample Papers
- Group Discussion : A topic will be given and you have to discuss about it with your group members for 15 -20 min.
• Main Elimination Round
• Latest GD Topics
• General GD Topics
• Technical Round
• HR Round
Recruitment process of Accenture
Eligibility Criteria for Freshers
1. Information Technology Dept.(IT division)
- Candidates should have completed their graduation or post graduation degree from a reputed university in BE/B.Tech (all branches) / MCA without having any pending backlogs.
- Scored 60% and above through out in class 10th, class 12th and up to 8th semester in B.Tech /B.E and also in their post graduation can only sit in this procedure.
- Excellent technical skills in technical subjects like JAVA, DOT NET, DBMS, ORACLE,C and C++.
- Candidates must have good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Correspondence and part-time course are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Must be ready for transferable job and must have valid passport ready.
2. Consulting and business process outsourcing dept. ( BPO division)
- B.Sc, BCA, B.A , B.com , BBM freshers are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have good Verbal & excellent Communication Skills.
- Candidates must have willing to work in any shifts including night shifts.