Many students opt for a foreign country to pursue their education as it gives them exposure to the latest curriculum that will give them an edge over the others in the job market.Scope of Study in New Zealand Among the different location, New Zealand is a hot favorite with Indian students. The strong research-intensive curriculum of the universities is a major attraction that makes students choose the place. The world-class, modern education system offers responsive training. This is among the most beautiful and safest countries in the world. The culture of this country is diverse. You can see a perfect blend of European and Maori traditions with the influence of many countries.
Scope of Study in New Zealand
The student-centered education combined traditional principles with innovative concepts that will promote creativity and challenge the students to tap their potential. The benefits of studying in New Zealand are;
- Students can pursue an education in universities that are recognized internationally that will boost the chances of employment.
- Students can gain knowledge from highly skilled faculty members with a small-sized classroom that will offer individualized attention.
- The curriculum in New Zealand will facilitate academic as well as practical achievements for the students.
- Though the education cost is high, many universities offer scholarships that can cover the cost of education. So, it will not burden the students You can choose any scholarship like New Zealand development scholarships, New Zealand ASEAN scholar awards, New Zealand excellence awards and much more.
- Strongly research-intensive curriculum
- 600 Private Universities
- 8 State-funded universities
- Many programs like Ph.D., UG and PG
Common Exams to get admission globally recognized universities:
Eligibility to get Admission
The Indian students need to show their academic skills and the English proficiency that meets the requirements of the universities in New Zealand. So, the students must have the following documents;
- Attested copies of the XII examination or Degree certificate from the recognized board/university in India.
- Letter of Recommendation from faculty/employee reflecting the achievements of the
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Copies of scores of English Proficiency Exam (IELTS/GMAT/ TOEFL)
Students can opt or the courses from universities in New Zealand that will help them realize their dreams after researching it well. The universities in this country are highly regarded and recognized globally by employers, so you have great career opportunities. Excellent academics, good education, and high-quality teaching standards make it the first choice of every student. Best coaching for IELTS.
Independence and resourcefulness are regarded in this young country. You will surely get a supportive learning environment. These institutes generally provide 2 academic intakes July and January but some of the institutes provide multiple intakes as well.
You are free to choose between degree, diploma, polytechnic, vocational and many courses like B.Com, MBA, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Accounting, Hospitality Management and much more. You can apply for scholarship programs or choose part-time work option to manage your option. The country offers you a creative environment to learn.
Hope you like the post, do comment if you have any query regarding studying in New Zealand.