SEBI Grade A Officers cum Assistant Manager exam was conducted on 17th November which has 120 vacancies. its was the most awaited exam for the aspirants who want to be a Grade A officer in SEBI. We are here with detailed analysis of exam which will help the students to understand the pattern and level of exam.
SEBI has conducted this Exam in two shifts.
Second and last shift Analysis
Important Dates Description-
|Online Application and Payment of fee online||September 15, 2018 - October 07, 2018|
|Availability of Phase -1 EXAM Call Letters on SEBI website||September 23, 2018|
|PHASE -1 Online Examination||November 17, 2018|
|PHASE -2 Online Examination||December 16, 2018|
|PHASE -3 Interview||Date will be Intimated|
120 Vacancies description-
|Stream||Number of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|General||84||1. Master’s Degree in any discipline OR 2. Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR 3. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR 4. Chartered Accountant OR 5. Company Secretary OR 6. Chartered Financial Analyst OR 7. Cost & Work Accountant|
|Legal||18||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Information Technology||8||Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR 2. Masters in Computers Application OR 3. Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.|
|Engineering (Civil)||5||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Engineering (Electrical)||5||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|General Awareness (GA)||40|
|Security Market Awareness||40|
|Sections||Total Questions||Good Attempts|
|General Awareness (GA)||40||22-25|
|Securities Market Awareness||40||22-25|
1) Double Pie chart
2) Bar Graph
3) Caselet DI
4) Tabular DI
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Missing Number Series||5||Easy|
|Misscellenous||10||Easy - Moderate|
1) Line based arrangement 10 person facing north and south
2) Circle Arrangement of 7 persons with two things
3) Floor based arrangement person with different colors
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Sitting Arrangement and Puzzle||17||Easy - Moderate|
|Direction based 1 set||3||Easy|
|Coding and decoding||5||Easy|
|Total||40||Easy - Moderate|
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Reading Comprehension||12||Moderate - Difficult|
|Cloze test||5||Easy - Moderate|
|Sentence Completion Based Filler||5||Easy - Moderate|
|Identifying odd one out - sentence||5||Easy - Moderate|
2. Dushanbe is the capital of- Tajikistan
3. Who is the present President of South Korea- Moon Jae-in
4. The human capital index topped by which country- Singapore
5. Every Year 12th November observed as- World pneumonia day
6. Where is the Global Skills Park (GSP)- Madhya Pradesh
7. Which city signed a twin city agreement recently- New Delhi and Moscow
8. The Mullaperiyar Dam is a masonry gravity dam on the Periyar River in- Kerala
9. Kanha National Park is a vast expanse of grassland and forest in the central Indian state of- Madhya Pradesh
10. Bhitarkanika National Park situated in the state of- Odisha
11. The DY Patil Sports Stadium is a football and a cricket stadium in- Navi Mumbai
12. The Jaipur Literature Festival is an annual literary festival which takes place in the Indian city of Jaipur in- January
13. Dashain Festival is a popular holiday among both Hindus and Buddhists in- Nepal
14. One question related to Union Budget 2018-19.
15. One question related to Literacy Rate in India according to Census 2011.
16. Pakyong Airport is a greenfield airport near- Gangtok
17. Name the cricketer who got the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2018- Virat Kohli
18. The 2018 edition of the AIBA Women’s World Boxing Championships in- New Delhi
19. One Question related to Natural Calamities and Disasters head
20. One Question related to Cyclone city
21. Which state has topped the charts among States in terms of “Ease of Living Index” rankings launched by the Ministry of
Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA)- Andhra Pradesh
22. International Day of the Girl Child 2018 – Raising Skilled Girl Force observed on 11th October every year. The theme of this
year (2018) is- With her: A skilled Girl Force.
23. Which state has won three major national tourism awards for 2016-17- Gujarat
24. 19th India Russia bilateral summit in- New Delhi
25. The number of taxpayers increased by ___________ per cent in one year- 19.5 per cent.
26. Which Ministry had commissioned “Swachh Survekshan Grameen-2018” (SSG 2018)- The Ministry of Drinking Water and
27. Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences/Winners 2018- Paul Romer, William Nordhaus.
Please let us know how your exam was in the comments section.
Questions will be updated soon.