SSC ( Staff Selection Commission) Announces job openings
Job Description: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) from Karnataka-Kerala region recently announces their 9 vacancies for the post of officer grade.
Total Vacancies: 9 posts.
1) For the post of Junior Engineer:
Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil with 3 years of relevant experience.
Age Limit: Age limit ranges from 21 to 32 years. For the ST candidates, 5 years of relaxation is given to them.
Number of vacancies: 1 post (Preferable ST)
Pay scale: Rs.9300-34800/- per month. (Group-B scale)
2) For the post of Entry Operator Grade:
Qualification: Graduation degree from any relevant department.
Age limit: 18 to 26 years (for government experienced candidates it is 40 years and OBC candidates can get 3 years of age relaxation)
Number of Vacancies: 4 posts for general quota and 3 for OBC (PH candidates are not applicable)
Pay scale: Rs.9300-34800/- per month. (Group-C scale)
3) For the post of Horticulture Assistant:
Qualification: Master degree in Horticulture/Agriculture or B.Sc in Horticulture/Agriculture with 3 years of experience.
Age limit: 18-28 years of age (5 years of relaxation for SC candidates)
Number of Vacancies: 1 post
Pay scale: 5200-20200/- per month.
Application fee: Rs.50/- is required in the shape of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) which is available in any of the post offices. For SC/ST/PH candidates no fee is required.
How to apply:
- 1st go to the link: http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/
- Select the post which a candidate is applying for
- Fill all the necessary areas specially the star marked areas properly
- After submission a application ID is generated against the candidate
- He/she must keep the ID for future reference