SSC: STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSCNWR), a central government organisation has the responsibility to appoint for technical as well as non technical posts in the Government of India. It has issued a notification for the enrolment for different posts in North western Region. Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Interview experience. The details of the vacancies published have been given below:
1. POST INFORMATION:
1. Farm Asst: 01 post
2. Senior Scientific Assistant: 01 post
3. Horticulture Assistant Gr. I: 01 post
4. Scientific Assistant I: 11 posts
2. EDUCATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
1. POST 1 AND 4: Candidates must possess a degree of B.Sc in Agriculture from recognized university or should have passed in 12th class or equivalent
2. POST 2: Candidates must possess a Master’s Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology with botany or Zoology as one of the subjects
3. POST 3: Candidates must possess a Master Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Horticulture/ Floriculture / Pomology.
3: AGE LIMITATION:
POST 1 and 4: Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years
POST 2: Candidates age should be below 30 years
POST 3: Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years.
NOTE: Age relaxation is as per central government rules and regulations.
4. DIRECTIONS TO APPLY FOR THE VACANCIES:
Candidates interested to apply for these posts have to send their applications with CRF Stamps and recent passport size photographs in the prescribed format along with the following testimonials:
- Attested copies of certificates in support of age
- Certificates in support of qualification and experience.
The application should be enclosed in an envelope addresses to the address given below:
“Deputy Regional Director (NWR)
Staff Selection Commission
Block No 3, Kendriya Sadan
Sector 9, Chandigarh- 160017”
5. APPLICATION FEES:
Candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.50/- as application fees in form of CRF available at all departmental post offices.
SC/ ST/ Women/ PH/ Ex servicemen are exempted from the fee.
NOTE: The official advertisement published and the application form link by the organisation is attached here with the article. It has all the other details including the information about the job profile.