KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering Agricultural and Medical. It is a series of admission entrance tests for the admission in the professional degree courses for the state of Kerala. It is conducted by Office of Commissioner of Entrance Exam which is run by Government of Kerala.
Here we have provided the details of the eligibility criteria and the syllabus for the KEAM – Medical entrance exam.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years age as on 31st December of that year.
- The upper age limit of the candidates in fixed to 25 years.
- The candidate should have pursued his / her +2 degree from a recognized institute.
- The candidate should have completed his / her +2 with Science stream comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects.
- The candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in Biology or Biotechnology along with at least 50% marks in each of Physics and Chemistry.
- The candidates from outside Kerala must be able to produce the required certificates.
- Introduction and Measurement
- Description of Motion in one Dimension
- Description of Motion in two and three Dimensions
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Power and Energy
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electrostatic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Principles of Communication
To Download Physics Syllabus in pdf format Click Here>> Physics Syllabus KEAM
- Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen
- S – Block Elements and Principles of Metallurgy
- P – Block Elements
- D – Block and F – Block Elements
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds and organomettalics
- Basic Principles, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Organic Reaction Mechanism
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups containing Nitrogen
- Polymers and Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry and Chemistry in Everyday Life
To Download Chemistry Syllabus in pdf format Click Here>> Chemistry Syllabus KEAM
- Diversity in the living world
- Plant Kingdom
- Cell and Cell Division
- Physiology of Plants
- Reproduction, Growth and Development
- Ecology and Environment
- Origin and Evolution of Life
- Animal Kingdom
- Structural Organization of Body
- Physiology of Animals
- Reproduction and Development in Animals
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Biology in Human Welfare
To Download Biology Syllabus in pdf format Click Here>> Biology Syllabus KEAM
- Sets, Relation and Function
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequence and Series
- Permutation, Combination, Binomial Theorem and Mathematical Induction
- Matrices and Determinants
- Linear Equations
- Mathematical Logic and Boolean Algebra
- Trigonometric Functions and Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric Functions of Multiple and Submultiples of a number
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Lines and Family of Lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Statistics and probability
- Functions, Limits and Continuity
- Application of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Differential Equations
To Download Mathematics Syllabus in pdf format Click Here>> Mathematics Syllabus KEAM
If you have any query or suggestion regarding this post, please share it with us in the comment box below.