If you are planning to crack JEE Main and JEE Advanced, then you would have started with your preparations. To crack JEE is the dram of every student from science stream. Many students across the country are expected to sit in this exam. Until 2012, only 10,000 were given ranks out of approximately 5 lakh students who appeared for the exam. Since then, approx… 13 lakh students have appeared for JEE Main and only top 150,000 students have been to appear in JEE Advanced and after that top 10,000 were given ranks. Thus this post includes Tips to Crack JEE Main and Advanced to help students for better preparation of Exam.
Above statistics reveal idea that appearing students have to face a lot of competition and if you are not well prepared than chances to crack JEE Mains and Advanced can reduced. Thus we presents some tips and tricks that could help students to prepare well for their JEE Mains and Advanced 2014 Exam.
JEE Preparation Tips for Mathematics
Here are some of few tips and suggestions to help students for better Mathematics preparations of JEE Main and Advanced.
- Give more emphasize on Calculus and Algebra part: These topics are very important as far JEE concern. Tyr to cover all topics under algebra and calculus.
- Revise all formulas: It is very important to revise all formula in mathematics as Knowing formulas are a big plus point for any Mathematics exam. Thus try to cover all formulas in geometry, probability, and trigonometry this will help you to solve question in less time.
JEE Preparation Tips for Physics:
Physics is is the first section in the JEE Main and Advanced paper and considered as the most competitive section among Math and Chemistry.Few tips for better Physics preparation of JEE Mans and Advanced.
- Numerical portion: Be focused to choose right formula while attempt numerical portion.
- Right selection of Book: You can consult your teachers to solve out this problem or you can consult.
1) Basic Laws of Electromagnetism by E. Irodov.
2) NCERT Publication.
3) Problems in General Physics by E. Irodov.
JEE Preparation Tips for Chemistry:
Here are some of few important tips and suggestions to help students for better preparation in chemistry as per JEE Main and Advanced preparation point of view.
- Practice in-organic part carefully: Students generally get confused with the name reaction that comes under inorganic section. Thus thoroughly revision of these topics must be done by appearing students.
Few general Tips to Crack JEE Main and Advanced for better preparation of exam are as follow:
1. Make your basics strong:
Unless you are confident about all the topics, successfully mastering the successive chapters will be a problem. Thoroughly revise all the chapters and clarify all doubts and queries before proceeding to the next topic. This applies for Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
2. Consistency in study:
Consistent study is the key. Attempt regular mock tests and follow a specific study timetable. Have discussions with friends and teachers. Make sure you are thorough with the entire syllabus before you appear for the exam.
3. Requirement of necessary exam resources:
Exam resources include proper academic guidance, necessary subject textbooks and study in a disciplined manner.Without a guiding figure like a teacher,professor one will face difficulty to crack JEE Main and Advanced.
4. Maintain Speed and Accuracy:
In order to handle this, you need to attempt several mock papers and increase your speed and accuracy. Once you solve multiple questions papers, the rhythm will set in, making it simple for you to tackle any paper that comes your way.
5. Take care of health:
Students and parents become so involved in preparing well academically that they tend to forget about the physical and mental preparation required for such an exam. It will be stressful but don’t let the stress get to you. Eat well. Get adequate hours of sleep so that you are fresh the next morning.
- JEE Main Sample Paper
- Download latest JEE Main Syllabus with PDF
- Branch Wise Opening and Closing Ranks of Top NITs
- Branch Wise Opening and Closing Rank of Top IIT in India under JEE
If you have any suggestion, please share it with us in the comment box below.