This is the second part of Top Interview Questions for 2013.
Interview questions have always been an area of interest for people who have been taking part in interview process of job or any college. May it be any where an Interview is an Interview and it has some same basic principles which needs to be followed every time.
You drive your interview according to the answers which you give.
Any HR manager has tendency to ask question from what you have answered not just from any where. So while giving interview try to deviate your answers in direction of your forte and always remember , If you do not know any answer no need to guess , Not knowing is not crime but trying to make fool of some one who is senior to you is an offence. Be clear in approach and say “I am sorry sir , I do not know answer.”
Confidence is second most important part of interview and never get confused , answer only if you know and when you say something then it should be correct else “I do not know is best answer”
Have a look and discuss in the comment section. Please share your best Interview questions in the comments to be included in the third part of this series
- How would people communicate in a perfect world?
- What is your favorite Destination for a long vacation and why?
- Estimate how many Doors are in Mumbai.
- Calculate the angle of two clock pointers when time is 11:55.
- What’s your Biggest Lie?
- What’s your Biggest Secret?
- If you had turned you cell phone to silent, and it rang really loudly despite it being on silent, what would you tell me?
- If you are the last person remaining on earth, what will you do?
- If Apples are cars why trees fell from the sky?
- Find out the Area of sector spawned by minute and hour hand of clock when its 5:30.