Himachal Pradesh is bordered by Jammu and Kashmir in north and it is famous for its beauty, Himachal Pradesh followed world’s best education systems and the central board of education or CBSE plays a vital role for it. The list of top CBSE schools in Himachal Pradesh is as follows:
- Army Public School
- D A V Public School
- Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- St. Luke’s Senior secondary school.
- Dalhousie public school.
- DAV public school.
- Sainik school.
1.Kendriya Vidyalaya-: It proves itself a world class organization in school education and is committed to continually empowering teachers to actualize inside out synergy in students . It has salient features of bilingual medium of instruction and no tuition fees for boys upto std VIII and girls upto std XII , ST/SC students and children of KVS employees.
2. St. Luke’s senior secondary school: St. Luke’s is the second oldest school in Solan, later to St. Lawrence, Sanawar. It was built in the year 1961 with the 1st batch with only a single classroom. In the year 2000 it got converted from a High School to a Senior Secondary school. Motto of the school is Gaudium In Veritate (“Joy in Truth”) .
3. Dalhousie Public school : Dalhousie Public School is a coeducational, residential institution that is located in the foothills of the Dhaula Dhar Ranges. For students who are seeking admission at the kindergarten level, the school grants them the same on the first-come first-serve basis. Admissions for class I onwards are based on an entrance test that is conducted by the school.
4. D.A.V Public school : The school offers classes from nursery to +2. 3 Streams available in +2 are science,commerce,humanities. The school is a residential-cum-day school. Many facilities for sports are available.
5. Sainik School :The objective of the Sainik Schools is to prepare the students to lead as officers in the defence services of the country. The schools select bright and promising students through a national entrance examination and focus on moulding their overall personality with emphasis on extracurricular activities. School resources allow cadets to develop their skills in sports, academics and other extracurricular activities. They include running track, cross-country tracks, indoor games, parade grounds, boxing rings, firing ranges, canoeing clubs, horse riding clubs, mountaineering clubs,trekking and hiking club, obstacles courses, football,hockey and cricket fields, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Cadets also become a part of NCC. A cadet who complete their 12th standard usually possess a NCC B certificate.