Best B.Ed College in Karnataka
B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) in Karnataka is an old and traditional course. There are many private and government B.Ed colleges in Karnataka which offers quality level of education. The colleges that are approved by NCTE has given more weight-age as compared to others. This post include Top B.Ed College in Karnataka with details of contact information, fee structure in details, which help students to clear their confusion of selecting best B.Ed College for them. We have made the best efforts to provide accurate information on Karnataka B.Ed Colleges.
Eligibility criteria –
All applicants having a minimum percentage of 50% as aggregate in three years of Degree Course are eligible and 5% relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to Backward Classes.
Fees Structure offered by the B.Ed Colleges of Kernataka–
- Government Colleges- INR 5150
- Private Colleges- INR 10150
Listed Top B.Ed Colleges of Kernataka are
1) C N K Reddy College of Business Management, Bangalore
This management college affiliated with Bangalore University & recognized by All India Council for Technical Education. The College offers one year degree course in Bachelor of Education.
- Address – No.193, Double Road, 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore -560038
- Phone- 080-25251847
- Email – email@example.com
2) St. Ann’s College of Education
It was started in 1943 and was premier College of Teacher Education in India. It is affiliated by Mangalore University.The college organizes seminars, workshops, teaching talks, sports and extracurricular activities.
- Address – Opp. Head Post Office, Rosario Church Road, Mangalore – 575 001,Karnataka,
- Phone no – 0824 – 2427360
- Website – http://www.stannscollege.net/
3) KKECS Institute of Management
This institution was established in 1993.and is affiliated of Bangalore University. It makes its students technically competent and provides morally strong qualities among them so that they could face the competitive word with confidence.
- Address – 90/ 1, 90/ 2 (New No. 90/3) Mahakavi Kuvempu Road,
5th Cross, Malleswaram
- Phone – 080 2344 5301
- Website: www.kkecs.org
4) Karnataka State Open University, Mysore
This institution was formally established on 1st june 1996. The objective is to provide education to people who cannot attend full time or part time educational courses offered by universities.
- Address- Road no- 34, 56/89, Karnataka.
- Phone – 0821-2515149
- Website – http://www.ksoumysore.org
5) Padmashree College of Education, Bangalore
This institution was established in the year 1994. This institution believes in providing quality education. This is the first physiotherapy institute in Bangalore.
- Address- Nagarbhavi Circle, Bangalore, Karnataka, India-560072
- Phone – 080-23211099
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Reader can share their views below in the comment section.