EAMCET is an Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad in accordance to the Andhra Pradesh (A.P) State Council of Higher Education to seek admission to the eligible students for various degree courses like Engineering, Medical and others. This post includes the List of Top Engineering Colleges in AP under EAMCET with opening and Closing Rank. You can also take a view of Top Engineering Colleges under JEE Advanced, JEE Mains, BITSAT, Branch wise ranking of Top IITs under JEE Advanced, VITEEE, NID and WBJEE with opening and closing Ranks for further searches. You may also like to visit Latest EAMCET Syllabus for Engineering with pdf to get an idea about the topics that come in the exam.
Listed Top Engineering Colleges in AP under EAMCET with Opening and Closing Ranks are as follow:
|Rank||Name of College||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|1||OU College of Engineering Hyderabad||72||670|
|3||AU College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam||93||6663|
|5||JNTU, Kakinada, East Godavari||212||807|
|6||SVU College of Engineering, Tirupati||569||14036|
|7||Vasavi College of Engineering, Rangareddy||258||2885|
|9||Sri Nidhi Institute of Science and Technology, Rangareddy||4573||12768|
|10||MVSR Engineering College, Nadhargul||352||5673|
Lets discuss the description of Top EAMCET Engineering Colleges with relevant necessary informations like fee structure, total intake and Communication address.
#Rank 1: OU College of Engineering Hyderabad
The institute was established in the year of 1929 as the sixth Engineering College to be established in British India. OU College of Engineering has well established campus which is spread over the area of 200 acres.
- Fee Structure: Rs. 1,89,000
- Total Intake: 320
- Address: Osmania University, Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh – 500007
- Official Website: www.uceou.edu
#Rank 2: JNTU, Hyderabad:
The institute was established in the year of 1965 as Nagarjuna Sagar Engineering College. Later on 1972 was established as Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- Fee Structure: Rs. 10,000 per annum
- Total Intake: 300
- Address: JNT University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad 500085.
- Official Website: ww.jntuh.ac.in
#Rank 3: AU College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam
AU College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam was established as a state University in the year of 1965 and run sucessfully under the support of Prof. K.Raja Rajeswari, present principal of the college.
- Fee Structure: Rs. 7,385 per annum and additional Hostel Charges.
- Total Intake: 160
- Address: AU College of Engineering, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam – 530 003.
- Official Website: www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
#Rank 4: CBIT, Hyderabad
CBIT, hyderabad was estalished in the year of 1979. CBT Hydeabad was ranked at 41 poistion as per survey conducted by Outlook India 2012 on Top Engineering Colleges under the guidance of Mr. B. Chennakeshav Rao, Director of the College.
- Fee Structure: Rs. 1,08,000/- per annum
- Total Intake: 840
- Address: CBIT, Hyderabad, Gandipet,HYDERABAD, A.P, India, PIN: 500075
- Official Website: www.cbit.ac.in
#Rank 5: JNTU, Kakinada, East Godavari
JNTU Kaninadawas established in 1964 with the aim of distributing quality level of education to their students. The college has sprawling campus covering the area of 110 acres of Land.
- Fee Structure: Rs. 1,20,000/- per annum
- Total Intake: 300 (50 in each branch)
- Address: JNTU Kakinada, Kakinada – 533 003, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Official Website: www.jntuk.edu.in
#Rank 6: SVU College of Engineering, Tirupati
SVU College of Engineering, Tirupati was come into existence in the year of 1959 offering various graduate and post graduate curses in Engineering. They believe in elaborating ideas for the search of truth.
- Fee Structure: Rs. 1,30,000 per annum
- Total Intake: 240 (40 in each branch)
- Address: The Principal, S V U College of Engineering, TIRUPATI 517502(AP), INDIA
- Official Website: www.svuce.org
#Rank 7: Vasavi College of Engineering, Rangareddy
Vasavi College of Engineering, Rangareddy was established in the year of 1981. The college offers 70% seats reserved for the EAMCET students and the remaining for the Management quota.
- Fee Structure: Rs.1,24,950/- per annum
- Total Intake: 600
- Address: 9-5-81, Ibrahimbagh, Hyderabad, AP-500003
- Official Website: www.vce.ac.in
#Rank 8: JNTU, Ananthapur
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur was established in 1946. The Institute has achieved remarkable level of success with the encouragement of 160 well qualified teaching staff and Prof. K. Lal Kishore, Vice Chancellor of the institute.
- Fee Structure: Rs. 10,000 per annum
- Total Intake: 183
- Address: Off Anantapur-Bangalore Road, Anantapur, AP 515002
- Official Website: www.jntua.ac.in
#Rank 9: Sri Nidhi Institute of Science and Technology
Sreenidhi Institute Of Science & Technology was founded in the year of 1997 as one among the best Engineering Colleges under EAMCET. Dr. P.Narasimha Reddy is the present director of the institute.
- Fee Structure: Rs. 3,78,330 per annum
- Total Intake: 560
- Address: Yamnampet, Ghatkesar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 501301, Yamnampet, AP 501301
- Official Website: www.sreenidhi.edu.in
#Rank 10: MVSR Engineering College, Nadhargul
MVSR Engineering College was established in 1981 and located in the Nadhargul city of Visakhapatnam. The institute ranked among top 20 private engineering colleges of India as per EFY Rearch council.
- Fee Structure: Rs. 82,400 per annum
- Total Intake: 690
- Address: Saroornagar Mandal, RR Dist. Hyderabad – 501 510
- Official Website: www.mvsrec.edu.in
You may also like to visit: Hyderabad Cutoffs 2013-civ-cse-ece-eee-inf-mec
- Best Engineering Colleges In India
- Top Government Engineering Colleges
- Top 10 Engineering Colleges of Andhra Pradesh
Reader can share their views/ feedback with us through comment for further improvement of this post.