List Of Top Schools in Jammu & Kashmir
1) B B S V Peeth
2) Iqbal Memorial Institute, Bemina Srinagar
3) Burn Hall SchoolSonwar, Srinagar
4) Presentation Convent High School Srinagar
5) Tyndale Biscoe School Lalchowk, Srinagar
6) St. Joseph’s School (Baramulla)
7) Maharaja Harisingh Agri Collegiate School
8) Salfia Muslim Institute Parray Pora, Bagaat, Budgam.
9) Skylight Higher Secondary School, Pampore
10) Motherland High School Kaka Mohalla Khawaja Bazar, Srinagar
Features Of These Schools Are—-
1) B B S V Peeth :- Facilities provided here are Hi-Tech Computer Lab,Internet,Library,Transportation. The school encourages regular cultural, sports & technical events for students to cultivate a sense of Competition, respect & healthy inter- personal relations.
2)Iqbal Memorial Institute, Bemina Srinagar:- Facitilies provided are It is obligatory for a Muslim to offer prayers five times a day. To make students realize the importance of Namaz, a period, exclusively for Zuhr prayers is kept by the management compulsory on all days in the boys wing and particularly on Fridays in the girls wing.
3) Burn Hall SchoolSonwar, Srinagar:-Being an English medium, the school lays special emphasis on the usage of English language in student-teacher and student-student interaction. This helps students to get a good hold on the English language.
4) Presentation Convent High School Srinagar:- Congregation of Presentation Sisters is a worldwide network of Catholic Religious Organization founded by the valiant and saintly woman- Nano Nagle in 1775, in Ireland. Living up to the legacy left behind by this visionary, the Presentation Sisters respond with compassion to the needs of those made poor and challenge the unjust structures, which threaten the dignity of the human persons.
5) Tyndale Biscoe School Lalchowk, Srinagar:- There are expeditions, camping, mountain treks, skiing, swimming, boating, regattas in Dal Lake, athletics, C.C. Run, and outdoor games like football, hockey, volleyball, basketball, and water polo and this school provides lots of value to studentsand comes in top school of jammu and kashmir.
6) St. Joseph’s School (Baramulla):-St. Joseph’s Higher Secondary School regards Environmental Protection and Preservation as important. Students are environmentally knowledgeable.In compliance with the Central Government administration ban on smoking at public places, SJS has declared its premises as a “No-Smoking Zone” has brought one of the top schools of jammu and kashmir
7) Maharaja Harisingh Agri Collegiate School:-Competitions like fancy dress, painting, exhibitions are held.Hindi Ragas along with regional/national songs are learnt. There are five football play fields and two basketball courts. Cricket is played. Athletic events like 100 and 400 meter races are held on the sports day celebrations. Basketball is the most played sport in the school with school winning tournaments. Nagbani teams have emerged as winners in many national sports events like CBSE Clusters and school nationals. Inter-house football matches are one of the most eagerly awaited events in the school.
8) Salfia Muslim Institute Parray Pora, Bagaat, Budgam.:-The institution was established in the early 1990s and was located at Tengpora, Srinagar. Subsequently, it merged with King Faisal, and was relocated to Parray Pora.
9) Skylight Higher Secondary School, Pampore:-Yogic postures and exercises are taught for the well being of the mind, body and soul. Havans are held for making the students aware of the religious and spiritual importance in life.
10) Motherland High School Kaka Mohalla Khawaja Bazar, Srinagar:-Competitions like fancy dress, painting, exhibitions are held.Music Hindi Ragas along with regional/national songs are learnt