Top State Wise State Board Schools in India
Education becomes crucial part of each individuals in today’s scenario. In each state of India there are many state board schools which provide quality education to the students. They provide all the facilities for them for their bright future.
List of Best State Wise State Board Schools in India-
1. Top State Board School in Punjab:- The state board schools of Punjab came under the PSEB which directs each and every schools in the state.
2. Top State Board School in Madhya Pradesh:- State board schools of M.P. follow board of secondary education, Madhya Pradesh. Now a day’s government is opening school in each district under the indication of central government.
3. Top State Board Schools in Kerala:- Kerala state has the highest literacy rate in the country. Government and private both sectors have opened too many schools in each and very district of Kerala to distribute ray of primary and secondary education in Kerala.
4. Top State Board Schools in Rajasthan:- Rajasthan is growing on the path of success in case of primary education in the whole state and uniformly follows “sab padhe sab badhe” rule of central government as many schools are establishing here.
5. Top State Board Schools in Assam:- The government of Assam has made “Sarba Sikhsa Abhiyan Mission” which mainly focuses on the primary education in Assam and under it many private and governmental institute has been established here.
6. Top State Board Schools in Andhra Pradesh:- In Andhra Pradesh the basics infrastructure of education was not so good five year from here but now it is improved.
7. Top State Board Schools in Delhi:- Delhi is the queen of education with best education facility, great infrastructure and experienced faculties group.
8. Top State Board Schools in Maharashtra:- Under the RTE act of Maharashtra each and every students have a right to full time primary education. Thus because of this the level of education is quite high in the state board schools.
9. Top State Board Schools in Gujarat:- The primary and secondary education in Gujarat goes to a new hike and become a model for another state of country.
10. Top State Board School in Odisha:- In Odisha there are about 35928 primary and 20427 those who are providing quality basic education in the state.
11. Top State Board School in Jharkhand:- The basic education in this state is quite low and the literacy rate also. Government has to put more effort on it. Many schools had been established but education quality is quite low.
12. Top State Board School in Tamil Nadu:- Tamil Nadu of secondary education regulates all state board schools of state. Because of better social and economic condition in the state students have got much more benefit than others.
13. Top State Board School in Himachal Pradesh:- Himachal Pradesh is one of the states with high literacy rate. There are total 10484 primary schools and 1339 secondary school in the state.
14. Top State Board School in West Bengal:- West Bengal primary and secondary education is regulated by WEST BENGAL secondary board.
15. Top State Board School in Uttar Pradesh:- “Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik sikhsa Parishad” is the board which regulates the primary and secondary state board education in the state.
16. Top State Board School in Bihar:- Education rate of Bihar has been growing fast for five years. The state board schools are affiliated to Bihar School Examination Board.
17. Top State Board School in Karnataka:- In Karnataka literacy rate is 67 %. Here, there are about 54,529 and 9,499 secondary schools with either English or kannada medium.
18. Top State Board School in Uttarakhand:- There are 15,331 primary schools situated in India which works under Uttarakhand state board.
19. Top State Board School in Meghalaya:- In Meghalaya the condition of state board schools are not so good. Government and private firms need to put some more effort in it.
20. Top State Board School in Manipur:- In Manipur state many district is facing the unavailability of primary and secondary schools. Manipur state board has not take any appropriate step to improve the education quality in the state.
21. Top State Board School in Sikkim:- Sikkim state board schools are lacking in infrastructure facilities and condition of school is also not so good.
22. Top State Board School in Arunachal Pradesh:- In Arunachal Pradesh, there are total 68 higher secondary school, 109 middle school and 1289 primary school in it.
23. Top State Board School in Jammu & Kashmir:- Under the affiliation of J & K state board many primary and secondary school are situated in India.
24. Top State Board School in Nagaland:- A uniform progress can be seen in the education quality of Nagaland year by year but still lots of work has to do on it.
25. Top State Board School in Mizoram:- Mizoram board of secondary education regulates the state board schools in the state.
26. Top State Board School in Tripura:- Tripura is a state where government first supply the mid day meal to attract students in the schools. Tripura board of secondary education regulates all state board schools in the state.
27. Top State Board School in Haryana:- Haryana state comprises adequate number of state board in the state .It shows regular improvement in the education area of state.
28. Top State Board School in Goa:- State board schools in Goa needs better treatment here and more work out is needed.
you may visit Top Schools and if you want to give your feedback you can comment on comment section given below.