UPSC CSAT Syllabus 2020-21
About UPSC CSAT:
This article is all about Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) and this article also provides you the complete information about the CSAT 2020-21 Syllabus.
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is an across the country focused examination in India directed by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to different Civil Services of the Government of India, including Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS), Indian Police Service (IPS) among others.
It has been asked by many students and parents that why big brand names of coaching do not appear or appear very less in our rating of top coaching.
We provide regular updates regarding #UPSC #BANK #GATE #MEDICAL #ENGINEERING
Build Your Career
By sending “hi” <space> your query to whatsapp.
You can also send Business Card
You will get frequent answers within seconds.
Join Our Whats App Group for Particular Exam
We would like to inform that during our review of coaching centers, we keep personal guidance as most important factor or parameter of our calculation for the best coaching.
During our review process we have found that in big brands teachers salary is as high as Rs 6000 for one hour of class.Due to which teachers cost becomes Rs 100 for every minute he/she invest.I think a teacher feels that till the time he/she is in coaching his/her bill meter should keep running.
Thus, they keep rushing for classes without giving individual time to students and thus we do not recommend these big brand centers.
Even centers of big brands who focus on individual mentor-ship, we put them in ranking.
Of all the Civil Services just two, in particular Indian Administrative Service and Indian Foreign Service are chief common administrations of Government of India as arrangement to anybody of these renders an individual ineligible to return in Civil Services Examination.The examination is one of the hardest examinations in India with achievement rate of 0.1%-0.3% with more than 900,000 candidates.
It is led in two stages – the Preliminary examination, comprising of two target sort papers (General Studies and Aptitude Test), and the Main examination, comprising of nine papers of customary (article) sort emulated by the Personality Test (Interview).The whole process from the notice of the Preliminary examination to revelation of the last results takes approximately one year.
Tentative Schedule for UPSC CSAT 2015, click here
Now we will discuss about the Paper pattern and Syllabus of UPSC
CSAT 2015 Examination
CSAT 2020-21 Exam Pattern consists of II Papers
Paper I-General Awareness(GK Preparation Tips)
Paper II- Logical Reasoning Skills/Decision making skills/Problem solving skills/Communication skills etc
Each paper contains 200 marks and time duration is 2 hours.This is objective type paper.
Civil Services Exam CSAT 2015 Syllabus
UPSC Syllabus 2020-21: PAPER I
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development-Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science
UPSC Syllabus 2020-21: Paper II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability;
- Decision making and problem solving;
- General mental ability;
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. — Class X level)