The research is all about the preparation for ESE Exam and also about the What is ESE Exam ? How should I prepare for IES.
What is ESE ?
As we all know about IES which is also referred as Engineering Service Examination, as we all know about the UPSC Exam which is very tough and IES exam is conducted by UPSC. The students used to join the coaching centers for the exams and move towards in different cities like Delhi, Hyderabad etc. Mostly in Delhi, because Delhi is the place where you can find all the coaching in various areas of the city. You can easily find all coaching if any competitive exams.
Engineering Services Examination (IES/ES) constitute of specialists that work under the legislature of India to deal with an extensive portion of open division economy which constitutes of Railroads, Public works, Power, Telecommunications, and so on.A consolidated focused examination is led by the Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) for enrollment to the Indian Engineering Services. The Examination constitutes of a composed examination took after by a meeting for identity test.
Eligibility for IES
A hopeful must be either:
A Candidate of India, Nepal, Bhutan.
A Tibetan evacuee who approached India before first January, 1962 with the expectation of for all time settling in India. alternately
an individual of Indian cause who has relocated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African nations of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the plan of forever settling in India.
Given that an applicant having a place with classes might be an individual in whose support an authentication of qualification has been issued by the Government of India.
Minimum 21 years and greatest 30 years on first January, 2012 that is he or she probably been conceived between second January, 1982 and first January, 1991.
Upper age point of confinement of 30 years is relaxable upto 35 years on account of Government Servants of specific classifications. See official notice for it.
- Must have a degree in Engineering from a University fused by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions made by an Act of Parliament or proclaimed to be regarded as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Must passed Section An and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India)
- Must got a degree/certificate in Engineering from such remote University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be perceived by the Government.
- Must passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
- Must passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III Sections An and B of the Aeronautical Society of India.
- Must passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959.
- Must Candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts and Engineer Group an in Wireless Planning and Coordination Wing, Monitoring Organization) may have any of the above capabilities or the capability said underneath to be specific.
- M.Sc. degree or its identical with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering.
The written Exam consists in II Sections, I section consists of objective questions and II Section consists of conventional papers. If candidates qualify the written exam then he/she will get access of Personality Test which is of 200 marks.
Download Exam Pattern in Pdf
Click On : Exam Pattern of ESE
How to Apply
Visit regularly on upsconline.nic.in
All the Best