Hello everybody! I am Shashi Kumar and I am going to share some of my experiences while preparation for exams like GATE / CAT. Well as I am a student of mechanical engineer my aim is to join an MNC company so that I can improve my career in future as well as the growth of my company. But for that I need to study well and score well. And for that I am studying regularly for nearly 3 – 4 hours a day after attending classes in my college and also the coaching which I joined to get my preparations more strong.
But to really get a very good score I needed to keep some points in my mind:
1. Study the best books for the topics
2. Study regularly.
3. Take as much guides from the teacher as possible about GATE / CAT
Preparing for exams can be difficult for a variety of reasons. These tips can help you be focus yourself (mentally and physically) while studying and during the exam.
- Be prepared. Pace your studying throughout the semester rather than waiting until the last minute.
- Get plenty of rest and eat healthy meals the days before your exam.
- Be positive. You studied thoroughly – you can do well on the exam.
- Think actively and logically.
- Read the directions carefully and follow them.
- Plan your test-taking time.
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- How long is the test? How much time will I have to complete the test?
- How many questions are there?
- What is the point value of each question?
- Do I need to split my time between multiple choice and essay answers?
Successful Test-Taking Strategies
- Answer the questions you know first.
- Answer the rest of the questions making sure the exam is complete before you turn it in.
- Reread your answers carefully.
- Learn from your incorrect answers. If your exam is returned to you for you to keep, review your incorrect answers and study those concepts in more detail.