Accountancy has always been one of the major subjects in the academics for commerce student and it is a necessity for the students to develop the base strongly as having a grip on this subject can assist the student in his/her career, like studying CA or CS . So it is strongly suggested that students take a look at the Accountancy class XI sample questions for reference.
The sample questions for Accountancy class XI paper is as follows.The major areas that is covered is based on past question papers.
1. The Process of doing the total of both side of Debit and Credit of an Account is called as?
2. What is rule for Nominal Account?
3. Employees and Workers of a company are the external or internal users of the financial statement?
4. What is a financial transaction?
5. Define a Voucher.
6. Define the Revenue & Turnover.
7. What do you understand by A Bank Reconciliation Statement?
8. Explain main features of Single Entry System.
9. What are the main sub division of a Journal Book ?
10. What is the main object of the Journal?
11. Define the following items:-
a) Sale of Fixed Assets
b) Sale of Sports Materials
12. What would be the suitable classification for the following Accounts?
13. What would be the appropriate Depreciation treatment in case the Assets have been purchased during the financial year?
14. Explain how the Credit Purchase calculation accounted in Single Entry System.
15. Which are the three main branches of Accounting?
16. What would be the suitable classification for the following Accounts?
17. Who is a Payee in respect of a bill of exchange?
18. What are the Errors of Principle?
19. Explain the procedure to prepare a Trial Balance.
20. Explain the Accounting term “Ledger” its relevancy in details.
The pdf for the above questions to be downloaded is given below
pdf for XI accountancy sample questions