BITS Pilani has released itsadnit card. BITS is goingto conduct its examination known as BITSAT from may 16th to 31. BITSAT will happen for in the sot of 2 weeks.
If you reading this post, its a humble suggestion please donot ignore this exam. BITSAT conducted by BITS Pilani will make you eligibe to take admission in various engineering programs of BITS Pilani.
BITS pilani is the choice of many students after IIT. BITS piani is able to give the quality education, quality infrastructure and value to the students undoubtely.
Remember BITSAT is the examinationwhich is of type CBT i.e. COMPUTER BASED TEST.
What is BITSAT ??
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani is an all India Institution declared as Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act.Bitsat 2018
Admissions to all the Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS, Pilani, at Pilani campus, Goa campus, and Hyderabad Campus The Test will be made on the basis of a Computer based Online Test conducted by BITS, Pilani.
This test will be referred to as ‘BITS Admission Test in short as BITSAT.
What is BITSAT Exam | Pattern | And Who is Eligible
BITSAT Exam 2018 Pattern ??
- BITSAT will be held in online mode .
- The BITSAT 2018 paper will have a total of 150 questions from all 4 sections.
- All questions will be objective in nature wherein the candidates have to choose 1 correct answer out of the 4 answer options available.
- Each correct answer will be given 3 marks, while for each incorrect response, the candidates will be awarded -1.
- Tota time for BITSAT exam 3 hours.
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency
(b) Logical Reasoning
Who is Eligible for BITSAT Exam ?
- For the admission in Engineering Colleges under BITSAT, students should pass class 12th examination from a recognized state or central board of education with physics, Chemistry and Math as compulsory subject.
- Student must obtain a minimum of aggregate of 75% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths (Class 12th) and at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects with an adequate proficiency in English subject.
- A student can attempt BITSAT Examination twice after Class 12.
- If a candidate has attempt class 12th examination more than one then his/her latest performance is considered.
- Admissions to various courses will be made on the basis of respective year BITSAT Merit.