Placement criteria in Canon
Placement in Canon
The placement in canon has the following requirements. Placement in canon takes place in a transparent manner which is quite necessary.
- Candidate should have 60% marks in 10th and 12th.
- Should be graduate in b-tech or any of photographic streams with at-least 55% marks.
- Without any reappear or backlog.
placement in Canon takes multiple rounds for interactions for the candidate’s talent process which are as follows:-
1. Aptitude round: It is a online test round in which candidate will be given multiple choice question. The question will be of English grammar, reasoning, mathematics. There will be negative marking of ¼ for each question which is wrong.
2. Psychometric Assessment: In this round the knowledge, abilities and behavior of the candidate is being tested. The candidate selected from this round will further under goes the other round of the company for placement process.
3.Group discussion: The candidates who are selected from the first two rounds will then be grouped together in group of 7-8 candidates and a topic will be given to them. Candidates have to express their views on either for or against the topic.
4. HR round: All the candidates those who are selected will have a face to face interaction with the HR. In this round the candidate will be judged on the basis of confidence , communication skills, body language and how much knowledge candidate have about the organization. The candidates who will be selected after this round will go for 1 month training.
Canon it is a multinational Japanese company which deals with the production of imaging and the optical products like cameras, computer printers etc. The headquarters are located in Ota Tokyo Japan. In 1940 the first camera was developed which was first indirect X -ray camera. In 1961 company introduced the rangefinder camera featured as 50mm 1:0:95 lenses in a bayonet mount camera. In 1976 Canon introduces the world first camera with an inbuilt microcomputer. It introduces a large range of flash units for its DSLR cameras and macro flash units which includes macro twin lite and macro range lite. In 2011 the total revenue of canon was of US$45,608 million.
The company has also launched the calculator in Europe named as green calculators which a introduced from recycle canon copiers. From many years Canon Company was the main producer of the print engines that are found in laser printers. World press photo which promotes the professional standards in photography are the partners of canon from sixteen years. Canon is the first sponsors of the English football league.
Similar Search Results like placement in canon
Placement Criteria for Microland
Placement Criteria For Deloitte
Placement criteria for Pratibha industries Ltd
We invite your suggestions. Please give your feedback in the comment box below.
Tell us Your Queries, Suggestions and Feedback
One Response to Placement criteria in Canon
« METHODS OF IMPROVING TRANSIENT STABILITY Placement Criteria at the United Technologies Corporation »
Canon India, products for personal or business use: from cameras and camcorders to printers, all-in-ones, business multi-function devices and much more.Idea about placement of Canon india can be got by going through this article.