Infosys (formerly Infosys Technologies) is an Indian multinational provider of business consulting, software engineering, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. Infosys is third-largest India based company IT services company.Infosys was co-founded in 1981 by N. R. Narayana Murthy, Nandan Nilekani, N. S. Raghavan, S. Gopalakrishnan, S. D. Shibulal, K. Dinesh and Ashok Arora after they resigned from Patni Computer System. In this section, we have mentioned the entire details of placement criteria of Infosys for the recruitment of Assistant system engineer. Still if it contains any error please do let us know. Any type of suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Candidate must have scored 60% marks in class Xth and XIIth and have scored 65% marks in B.Tech in any discipline.
Latest Selection Process
Infosys Test consists two sections
- Written Test
- Non-Technical Interview
Total Time : 75 minutes
Total Number of Questions : 70
- Aptitude test
- Section A:- Reasoning(40 minutes, 30 question)
• 5 Questions From Find Next Figure
• 2 Puzzles
• 5 Questions From Data Sufficiency
• 5 Questions From Data Interpretation
• 5 Questions From Syllogism
• Cube Problems
• Statements and Conclusions
- Section B:-English(40 questions, 35 minutes) : Little Bit Tough
• Two very lengthy passage and 5 Question From each passage
• 15 Questions From Sentence Correction ( Concentrate on Tenses, Prepositions, Conjunctions)
• 10 Questions From Sentence Completion ( It’s Like Fillers)
• 5 Questions From Deriving Conclusion from small paragraph
• Sectional cut-off for this section is 20 out off 40 questions
- HR Interview
Some Basic HR Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your hobbies ?
- Tell me something about your final year project.
- What type of programme you have conducted ?
- What was your role ?
- Tell something about your family ?
- Why you want to join Infosys ?