How to crack RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2016
How to crack RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2016- Strategies
Hello Friends, the Phase II examination of RBI grade -B officer is scheduled on September 19, 2016. The RBI has already released the admit cards for the same . More than 3000 Students has been shortlisted for the phase-2 examination. Candidates can download their respective admit cards here-
Candidates have already geared up for the exam. Here are some last minute preparation Strategies which will help students getting an edge to crack the exam.
According to RBI New Pattern the phase II exam consists of Objective as well as Subjective papers. The total marks for written examination is 300 marks. The Total time allotted for written exam is about 4 and half hours. In this Post we will be discussing Important strategies of Economics and English papers.
How to Crack RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam- Strategy for Paper II ( English)
This the paper II of the written examination. The English Section is of 90 marks and the time allotted to this section is 1 and half hour. The Nature of this paper is Descriptive type. Here is some important Strategy to nail english in the RBI Exam.
1. Focus on Comprehension Skills-
No matter how bad you are at reading english, never give up comprehending it. Comprehension is the key to English. Reading Newspapers are the best mode to improve comprehension. Comprehension skills also improves the writing skills as it acts as the feedback to good writing.
2. Develop writing and typing skills –
After comprehension the very next focus is on writing . Writing helps in retaining the comprehension part. Also writing ratifies the knowledge about the topics. Since we have type the answers on keyboard, one should also have good typing skills. Keep in mind the “First Impression is the Last Impression” and writing is the first impression.
3. Awareness of Formats.
Go through the formats of Various types Essays, Letters, Notices etc.
How to Crack RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam- Strategy for Paper I (Economics and Social Issues)
The Paper I will be of Economics and Social Issues .This Section is of 90 marks. The time allotted to this section is 1 and half hour. The Nature of the exam is Objective Type.
1. Going through Previous years questions is the first step one need to implement. This will let you know the nature and pattern of exam and also the difficulty level of exam.
2. Referring to the best study material is the next step. Studying Bulky and standard books consumes a lot of time .One should refer notes which cover thorough syllabus.
3. Focus on key topics like-Growth and Development, Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income, Environmental issues, Economic Reforms in India – Industrial and Labour Policy , Monetary and Fiscal Policy – Privatization, Role of Economic Planning etc.
Best of Luck to the candidates.