How to score plus 95 Percent Marks Class 12 ICSE
How to score plus 95 Percent Marks Class 12 ICSE .Great success isn’t cup of tea you seem to be a completely determined person, looking for bit of motivation and support to carry forward or increase your persistency level for the coming examination months.
ISC CISCE Board 12th Exam Details
- Name of Board: CISCE ISC Examination Board 2018
- Name of Exam: ISC Board 12th Examinations
- Exam Dates: January To April
- Admit Card Released Date: January
- Category: – CISCE Board ISC Exam
- Official site:– cisce.org
Board exam preparation time very crucial for your top most scorecard . In this article we discuss some simple but very helpfull short tips i know you are familiar with this motivation tips . However, repeating them here is just our way to help you realise how they can positively impact your Class XII score-card.
ISC 12th Physics – Preparation Tips
First we see the Syllabus of Physics
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Atoms and nuclei
- Dual nature of matter
Physics Preparation Tips
- Preparation for best marks first of all you Go through your text book. Because your text book have all topics in the syllabus for the exam are covered .
- One thing always remember do not forget to mention the S.I units of all physical entities.
- The derivations part important for your good Score so make a complete list of derivations, formulae and experiments in your syllabus.
- Mentorship is crucial part for success so when ever you need ask your teacher or a friend for help, in case you have any doubt in any topic.
- Some Previous year topper student suggest Haliday-Resnick-Walker only if you do not understand a certain concept from the text book and to practice more numerical problems.
- Revise the concepts regularly.
ISC 12th Economics – Preparation Tips
Important syllabus Topics
- Micro Economic Theory
- National Income
- International Trade
- Public Finance
Economics Preparation Tips
- The topic wise preparation is so easy and crucial for best Score . For example, if you first read something on micro economics topic then, move to some related topic to understand micro economics in greater depths.
- The success mentor always says think about what you read and ask questions of yourself.
- Try to understand the various part of economic models and before examination write and judge yourself .
some Golden tips for best score
1.Take seriously your pre-boards exam.
2 Exam planning and strategy.
3.Talk to Mentor
4.Design Your Proper Time table
5.Refer to previous years’ question papers
6.Take short-breaks and recharge your brain
7.Magical Group study can help.
The confidence of the key of any success in any exam and life. So dear student don’t be loose your confidence.
And last but not least my best wishes with you …Good Luck.