Kannada Literature Ias Coaching Bangalore
Kannada literature will be always easy and very interesting to learn as well. Here is the list of institutes that tops the table in providing Kannada Literature IAS coaching Bangalore. Without thinking much about enrollment, just get to know about the institutes in detail and choose one with all the facilities you desire.
|Rank||Coaching Name||Fee||Fee Duration|
|Rank 1||ALS||51330||100 Session|
|Rank 2||IAS BABA|
|Rank 3||Shankar IAS Academy||30000||7 Monts|
Rank 1 – ALS IAS
Want to join a coaching institute which acts as the best launching pad for IAS aspirants? Then ALS IAS is the right place for you. This institute has revolutionized the way of learning and brought in many new technologies for effective learning at a faster pace. Check out the facilities that are provided by the ALS IAS academy for its students.
- Intensive Learning program which comprises of three hundred hours of rigorous practice sessions.
- The IAS course in ALS IAS will have more practice sessions and time taken for teaching syllabus is very less. However, the staffs manage to complete the syllabus of UPSC on time.
- Test series are basically a great way to evaluate the student’s efficiency and improve them in the areas they are weak.
- Audio and video classes are exclusively offered for the students which will help them to refer when they are learning
Address: – ALS IAS Behind Vijayanagar Club, Opp Govt.First Grade College,First Floor 2205,5th Cross 3rd Main, 2nd Stage, Vijayanagar Bengaluru – 560040
Mobile Number: 9036150143
Kannada Literature in Bangalore Fee: 51330
ALS Ias Coaching Reviews – ALS IAS
Rank 2 – IASBABA
IAS Baba is the best institute for all your IAS preparations. From Prelims to mock interviews, you will be thoroughly guided and study materials from reliable resources would be provided for the students.
Address: – 1737, 37, Service Rd, MRCR Layout, Stage 1, Vijaya Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560040
Mobile Number: 090350 77800
Rau’s’ Ias Coaching Reviews – IASBABA
Rank 3 – Shankar IAS Academy
Fifteen years of expertise in training the students is more than enough to train the IAS aspirants. Government sectors like IAS, IPS, IFS and other services will have several officials who completed the IAS coaching here.
- Nearly 130 students cleared the UPSC exams in the year 2018 alone.
- Students can avail both regular and weekend batches. The aim of providing weekend coaching is to help the working professional who finds it difficult to manage both profession and passion simultaneously. The classes are available for both preliminary and Mains exams.
- As mentioned earlier, Shankar IAS academy helped tons and tons of students to pursue their passion. Thus this institute became one of the best institutes in the nation.
- The mentorship program is available to assist students those who need help and guidance will be provided at the right time.
- Several toppers will visit the Shankar IAS institute on a regular basis to interact with the students and provide suggestion and feedbacks as well.
- The teaching staffs have experience of training students for more than a decade and it lets them handle the IAS candidates in an easy manner
- The institute has a well-maintained infrastructure and the surroundings are quite good as well.
Address: – Behind maruti mandir, 1707, Service Rd, Govindaraja Nagar Ward, Govindarajanagar, Vijaya Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560040
Mobile Number: 081972 92121
Kannada Literature in Bangalore Fee: 30000
- Civil Services Coaching in Hyderabad.
- Best IAS Coaching in Delhi.
- IAS Coaching in Bangalore.
- Top IAS Coaching in Mumbai.
- Best IAS coaching in Chandigarh
- Top IAS Coaching in Kolkata.
- Best IAS Coaching in Chennai.
- IAS Coaching in Telangana.
- Best IAS Coaching in Indore.
- Top IAS Coaching in Bhopal.
- Best SSC Coaching in Chennai.
- Best IAS Coaching in Pune.
IAS Notes UPSC Toppers group
Thats all about the Kannada Literature IAS Coaching in Bangalore. In case you come across any Queries Related to Kannada Literature IAS Coaching in Bangalore, Do as k Us in the comment Section.