Make Money from your own Article

Dec 5 • General • 15589 Views • 5 Comments on Make Money from your own Article

We at Ruva customer services Pvt Ltd have always been known for our innovative methods to help students or educational community as whole. A few days ago we have brought new strategy and new concept “Make Money from your own Article” for you all who make their college project may it be MBA projects or engineering Projects or any Journals or Research Papers or Videos or PPT’s etc. We would also be paying you for your projects. But while we were working on it, we were getting maximum queries as “How I’ll be paid for my work ??” Taking-Payments

So the answer to your question is here. Here we are describing you the whole project submitting procedure and after that the costing schedule procedure will be described.

Step: I. Open the link blog.oureducation.in

Step: II. On the top right hand side there are icons of G+, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter. At first you have to login through any of these platform. But we would prefer you to login through G+. You have to just Click on it and you will be logged in. Then you will be redirected to the “Dashboard” section.

Step: III. On the top of this page you will see a black band in which there is an option called “New”. Click on it. The page will be redirected to the “Add New Post” page.

Step: IV. Now you can start what so ever you want to write regarding educational stuff in the box given below the title box.

Step: V. After completing your article if you want to add any PPT, PDF or Images then just you can click on the “Add Media File” button given on the above left hand side of the Text Box.

Step: VI. Then on the right side of the Text box, there is a button “Submit for Review”. Click on it and your post will be submitted.

This is the procedure how you can write / post an article on our site.

Research paper & Journal writing

How to generate Traffic or Rank of your article?

Costing Factors of an article

  • The Original, well written content is vital for great search rankings, and your readers. The value of thin content created with article spinners was diminished dramatically with the Google Panda updates.
  • Once your post will get published share your post on different platform, different groups on social networking websites like- FB, G+, LinkedIn, Twitter.
  •  After that we promote this page by making proper editing and Link building as well as sharing also. Social engagement is also an important factor to increase the rank of your article.

After completing the promotion procedure, we can come into the costing part. My time is worth money. Yours is too. Here are the things to look for when you hire a copywriter to write an article for you.

Factors that effect on cost of an article:

  1. A well written article should have minimum 500 words.
  2. The content of your article should be unique and well defined. Original Content gets maximum attraction of Google Search Engine.
  3. Your article should be well researched that your readers will want to read.

How much can I earn?

First of all we want to clarify one thing that there is no concept like “EASY MONEY”. There is absolutely no limit to your earnings, harder you work, more you will get.

For per 1000 visitors of your page your earnings will be $1. Considering your page gets 1000 visitors per day and on monthly basis 30,000 visitors then your total earnings will be  $30 from one article. For a set of 10 Quality articles your earnings can be more than $300 per month.

You’ll be paid Net Amount that is 85% of the earning amount from your Articles, and remaining 15% will be kept by Oureducation.in for account maintenance.  Also if you refer someone who’ll be interested to work with us, then you’ll be paid additional 10% of the Net amount of your referred person.

How and where You should contact?

If you want to submit your project then let us know.

Mail us at hr@ruva.info

Call us at 011 4356 0050 .

If you have any query or suggestion regarding the post, please share it with us in the comment box below.

Related Posts

5 Responses to Make Money from your own Article

  1. Gurrala Srikanth says:

    i will write articles on certain topics which are very useful for for upsc aspirants

  2. Radha says:

    A well-structured M.B.B.S. course demands the detailed study of the subject matter and relevant topics, methods and advanced technologies along with a well-defined curriculum facilitated by the leading universities providing foreign education

  3. Shivam Srivastava says:

    I think this is some work which students might really take interest into. Working from home and earning such a decent amount of money in one go is really not a bad deal. I think every student must go through this article for their own earning.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

« »

error: Content is protected !!