Entrance exam is a context of fear for almost each and every student. A stream of fear and tension runs through their spinal cord as soon as the discussion about the entrance exam is raised or the entrance exam knocks the door. And if the question is about the NATA entrance exam, then more fear is seen on their faces as the number of applicants is less, so very few experiences they get to know. But in reality there is nothing to take tension about. It is as common as the other exams. The syllabus is fully based on your concepts of drawing and fashion.
Some tips and tricks to crack NATA entrance exam:
- Your first and foremost job is to refer the syllabus of the NATA entrance exam and study according to it. No need to waste time on the topics which are not a part of the syllabus.
- Keep nourishing your skills of sketching by practicing to sketch anything you like as much as you can as among the two papers, first one is the drawing ability test. So start with the simple ones and then slowly move towards the tough ones while practicing. Draw vivid designs so that you become used – to it.
- Try to make less use of eraser while sketching. This will make your lines more bold and confident.
- Emphasize on the detailing part like on the human figure and something with more alive expressions, etc.
- Try to learn the different styles of lettering and practice them so that they become handy.
- Though the model questions are not available for it as it is online and drawing test a. But the better option would be the model NATA interface through which you will get acquainted with the visual format of the test.
- The second paper is based on the aesthetic sensitivity of the student. It is a computer based test or can also be said as the online test. As it is the test to check the ability of the candidate in the areas of the imagination, observation, perception, creativity, communication, imaginative comprehension and expression, you have to also work on them. Though these are the basic things which you generally do in your life. Just you have to enhance them.
- Try to use quality pencils.
- Plan your paper. Attempt the simple ones first and then go for the complicated ones.
- Also don’t forget to plan your time to complete the paper and try to answer the whole paper.
- Though there is one benefit that there is no negative marking scheme. So you can attempt the answers of the ones which you are not sure about in the second paper which has multiple choice questions.
So these were some tricks to crack NATA entrance exam which might help you. Follow these and I am sure you would be definitely able to crack the exam.
ALL THE BEST!
If you have any query or suggestion regarding the post, please share it with us in the comment box below.