We are excited to inform you that Oureducation.in is a Delhi Based Career Guidance and educational firm which offering a wide range of services to educational institutes in each and every corner of the country spearheaded by alums of IITs, IIMs and NIFT. It is introducing an efficient and job oriented “Online Training Module” for the students of different colleges. NSDC is offering training to the students in different departments, In this section we have included the entire NSDC Star Scheme course details of each and every departments which includes ITES, BPO, Mechanical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering and Retail Management(MBA).
We want to draw your kind attention towards National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) which is a Public Private Participation body started by Finance Ministry of Indian Government. NSDC has recently launched a Skill development project to train students either Offline or Online over different skills. It is an employment based Skill Development Project.
For Eligibility and more information, Visit Here : Eligibility and Scholarships
NSDC Course Details
1. ITES (Information Technology Enabled Services) : Data Management System, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Android Application Review
2. BPO : Providing service support to customers walking in at the shop/showroom/relationship centre/repair centre, with handset/accessory related queries/issues.
3. Mechanical Engineering : FIBER OPTICS AND SENSORS: Principle. Modes of propagation. Fabrication techniques – rod and tube method, crucible-crucible technique. Classification based on materials, refractive index profile, modes. Splicing. Losses in optical fiber. Light sources for fiber optics. Detectors. Fiber optical communication links. Fiber optic sensors – temperature, displacement, voltage and magnetic field measurement.
4. Telecommunication : Cisco devices and configure Cisco devices. You will be able to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. This curriculum also includes the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2, (RIP v2), VLANs, Ethernet, access control lists (ACLs).
5. MBA : Online Retail Management, Offline Retail Management