Placement Criteria for Tamil Nadu newsprint and papers ltd.
Tamil Nadu newsprint and papers ltd.
Tamil Nadu newsprint and papers ltd. was established in the year 1979 as one of the most environmentally compliant paper mills in the world under the provisions of the Companies act of 1956. This company was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu to produce a newsprint and writing paper with the help of sugarcane residue called bagasse.
Some of the TNPL’s products are
- TNPL Ultra White Maplitho
- Cream wove
- Copy Crown
- TNPL copier
- Perfect Copier
- Ace Marvel and etc
1. Which is most/ least rewarding?
A: you want to make sure that the things you say are least rewarding are not responsibilities that are going to be a major part of the job you are interviewing for
2. what was it like working for your supervisor?
A: The reason it’s asked it to find out how you got along with your boss. Be careful how your answer. Interviewers don’t like to hear too much (or much at all) about bad bosses because it could be someone from their company that you’re talking about next time around.
3. What do you expect from a supervisor?
- I appreciate a work environment where supervisors try to make personal connections with their employees.
- In my last job, I liked the fact that management did not show favoritism and they were understanding of employees needs, as well as their strengths. Of course, these things take time to know, but I would want my supervisor to try to know me in that way.
4. What problems you have encountered at work?
A: I feel that the best way to deal with any challenges is to meet them head on. When I found that one of my colleagues was saying things that weren’t true behind my back, I went to him and talked it through. It turned out that he had misunderstood what I had said, and I was able to set the record straight with him, and my supervisor.
67, Mount Road, Guindy
Chennai 600 032, India