Lupin Placement Criteria
Lupin Limited, headquartered in Mumbai, India, is the 3rd largest transnational pharmaceutical company in India. The company has products in every segment like generic, APIs and branded Formulation. The company has a strict focus on the formulation of quality and affordable products for the people worldwide. Lupin Limited came into existence in 1968 and recognised worldwide as one of the largest tuberculosis drug making company. In 2013, the net profit of the company is around Rs. 13,142 millions and the gross sale of the company is around Rs. 95,235 millions. Career at Lupin is much more simple and fast growing as they believe that their employees are their greatest asset and do every possible thing to motivate them. With a total employee strength of 9000 around the globe, the company is always be focused on grooming the skill of their Employees. So, let’s go for the Lupin placement criteria in detail-
The placement criteria for Lupin can be broadly classified into 4 categories.
1. Officer/Executive-Shift production
- Candidates with prior knowledge in the field of production operation and should have over 60% at the BSc./M.Sc. can apply.
- Candidate should have some knowledge about unit production and Chemistry.
- Candidate should be able to produce the quality products as per parameters given.
- Candidate should have a good coordination skill.
2. Executive Regulatory Affairs
- Candidates with a BSc. or MSc. Degree can apply for this position.
- Candidate should have a good documentation skill.
- Candidate can do audit activities if required.
3. Junior/Officer/Executive in Shift Production
- Candidates need to have at least 60% in aggregate in their last qualifying examinations.
- Candidates with a M.Sc. /B.Sc. degree in Chemistry or B.E /B.TECH in Chemical Engineering or with a diploma degree in chemical engineering can apply for this position.
- Candidate should be willing to work in shifts as per the requirement.
4. Executive/Officer in Quality Assurance and Control
- Candidates need to have at least 60% in aggregate in their last qualifying exams.
- Candidates with a M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry or a B.Pharm degree can apply for this post.
- Those with prior knowledge in OA/ OC of API/ Formulation plants will be preferred.
- Those with a basic idea on in process quality assurance and documentation can also apply.
There are some other posts for which the company carries the recruitment. The Lupin Placement Criteria for those posts are as follows-
Marketing Trainees and Marketing Executive-
- For this post, the candidate should have B.Sc/B.Pharma degree with a MBA degree.
- The candidate should be fluent in local language as well as in English Language.
- The age of the candidate should be below 26.
So, these are the some of the Pharmaceutical jobs in Lupin Limited with their eligibility criteria details. If you have any suggestion about this article feel free to write in the comments below this article.
Placement Criteria for Pharmaceuticals ltd
Placement Criteria for Roche Group
Tell us Your Queries, Suggestions and Feedback
4 Responses to Lupin Placement Criteria
« Abacus Infotech HR Interview Questions with Answers Interview-Questions of HCL »
how can I join lupin
what are the requirements for lupin
I am completed b pharmacy & I have 2 years experience in lupin ltd
How can i apply for this company. i had completed my MSC in MICROBIOLOGY.